Chapter 8, ...

I was alone. There was cushions on the walls, on the floor, on the ceiling. The doctors threw me in here for no reason, I didn't do anything wrong. It was him, he always does something wrong.

They took my Pokémon I think. What if they were torturing Piplup right now? I wouldn't know and I couldn't help. I felt sick, but not in the head like everyone said I was. I felt sick to my stomach, like I was going to puke blood or something.

I got food through a slot in the door, once in a while... They were holding Piplup captive I was sure of it now, and they were holding me here, in this jail cell. I didn't have my belongings anymore, none of my books, non of my shows.

I was in a jacket that forced my arms to stay at the opposite sides of my body, like I was being forced to hug myself. I couldn't move, so I just laid on the cozy floor for what felt like hours. I might have fallen asleep there a couple of times, but I wouldn't have known.

I was staring at the locked door, when I felt a presence. It was him. I heard him laugh.

When I jumped up and turned to my side, I thought for sure I was dreaming. But the situation was real.

Sock was floating above me in my cell. He came out of the wall. I stared at him for a while, watching him float down closer to me.

"Stay away from me! How did you get in here!?" I yelled at him, jumping out of my spot and trying to wiggle away. I couldn't move my arms because of my stupid jacket. Sock giggled, and kept coming closer and closer until I was backed up into the corner. He cleared his throat and began talking.

"I work for the devil, did you know?" Sock began, how did he get in here?! Why was he in here?!

"We have a quota down in hell. I help people kill themselves, and, up until recently, I couldn't kill them myself" he continued. What was he talking about? Working for the devil and that he helped people kill themselves? I thought maybe my mind had finally snapped, but this all had to be real.

"My first target was a blonde, like you. He was so beautiful. I fell in love with him, and you know what he did? He used me to his advantage. to get some girl to like him. My heart was broken, and I couldn't stab out his eyes like I wanted to..." Sock sat beside me, brushing my hair with his hands. I was too confused to move away, so I just sat there, wondering what was going on.

"So do you know what I did? I drove him crazy, so much so he ended up here, in this hospital. He hung himself a day later, because of me. I had made my first kill, and the devil was so happy." Sock proceeded to tell me, I still wasn't fully understanding and believing him.

"I asked the devil if I could stay here, blend in like a patient, and kill people one by one, and make it look like suicide. He gave me the ability to materialize into a human form, and turn back into a demon. I have been killing people every since, and guess what Barry?" Sock ran his index finger under my chin, stroking at it, back and forth. My heart started pounding when I saw a knife in his other hand. I started to try and wiggle away but he held me down.

I screamed, but no one heard me. No one ever heard me. And no one would ever hear me again. I felt tears burst from my eyes as I struggled to stay alive, and Sock placed the blade right on my neck.

"You and your beautiful blonde hair are next on my list. Say hi to Satan for me, we have dinner plans next week"

It all went black.

I woke up in a white office looking area. A man with orange hair checked off a couple things on a file that had my name on it. He told me he would be sending me else where. He told me Sock worked for him. He told me Sock was just doing his job.

He sent me somewhere white and blue. I had wings. I had a halo. I saw my dog from when I was 10. He jumped in my arms. His name was Piplup. I remember now. I liked the game Pokémon so much, I named him after my favourite. Pokémon wasn't real, but my dog was. And that night I lost him, something snapped inside of me and I ended up in the asylum. Oh how I missed him.

I would spent the rest of my days here. In the blue and white clouds, with Piplup.

In the blue and white clouds with Piplup.

A/N y'all are gonna kill me now because you thought that this was going to be a continuation of when Bill and Dipper kissed.

Soon my pretties.

Soon.