little bit

McCree sat at home, on the couch thinking about Hanzo and Mei. Mei knew he liked Hanzo. And he didnt even try to deny it. He excepted it, not even saying no. Mei seemed nice but would she tell anyone? She seemed respectable, but still honest. Very honest... maybe to honest...
He waved off the thought and took a bite out of his burger. Before Mei dropped him off they went by McDonald's where, as always, there was a joke about McCree. Mei, since it was just them two decided to make a McHanzo joke.

-flashback-

Cashier: What can I get you two?
Mei: Um, can I get a McHanzo and a Big Mac, please
Cashier:???
McCree:-facepalm-
Mei: Sorry, a McChicken and a Big Mac

-Regular POV-

He sipped his drink then took his hat off. Better call her...
-ring-...-ring-...
"Hello? McCree?" Mei chirped. "Hey, uh. You tell anyone I like him?" "Of course not..." McCree was silent for a moment. "Who'd you tell?" "Only one person. It came out, im sorry. I wont tell anyone else, I already told myself." McCree's heart dropped. "Who did you tell?" "Lucío. He said he wouldn't tell anyone after I realized what I said." McCree grumbled a bit, feeling annoyed. "You sure he wont tell anyone?" "Sure." Mei quickly hung up before he could shout. "Hello?!" McCree threw his phone and covered his face. New mission tomorrow. He'd be seeing Hanzo after to smoke. After that he'd have to deal with Genji.
"Wait a sec." McCree got an idea. If he talked with Lucio and Mei he could get them to stop Genji when hanging out with Hanzo. And to make sure they didn't tell anyone else. I swear to my gun if they tell anyone else...
He sighed then layed down starting to feel a bit tired again and fell asleep. Anything needed to be done would be done then. The cowboy was then fast asleep.

(Sorry, I know this chapter is bad. I had a lot of thoughts on whatd happen next and it just spewed out)