Writerandreader101

Dare: I dare Vegeta to take Goku out on a date to stargaze on a full moon and if all goes well he has to kiss goku on the lips at the end!writerandreader101

The picture is a gift to you yaoi shippers! X3

Admin: Vegeta! *looking for Vegeta*

Vegeta: *walks in* What do you want this time?...

Admin: I just wanted to show you this *holds up Saiyan armor* Bulma made it for me.

Vegeta: Why would she do that?

Admin: Well this may be surprising to you but some people are actually nice. Plus she said I may need it and gave me this *hands him paper with the dare*

Vegeta: *reads dare* *starts hitting head on the wall* Why. Do. People. Want. To. See. Me. With. Kakarot?

Admin: Come on Vegeta, it could be fun! Plus I already got the telescope and even packed a picnic just in case you two get hungry *holds up picnic basket*

Vegeta:...

Admin: Actually *looks in picnic basket* Both of you are saiyans...this is not enough food. I'm going to make more, tell Goku, put my armor on, and you guys will meet outside for your date!

~Later that night~
Admin: Look, Goku is waiting for you already

Goku: *waves from on top of a hill* Hey Vegeta!

Vegeta: *starts walking the other way*

Admin: *stops him* You know you can't leave, so just go and take this *hands him a stack of 10 picnic baskets*

Vegeta: *takes picnic baskets* I hate you...

Admin: Yea, Yea, whatever Vegeta. Just go have fun on your date

Vegeta: *walks to Goku* Hi clown...

Goku: Hi Vegetables. I didn't know you were bringing food! *takes a basket and starts eating*

Admin: *quickly hides in a nearby bush to watch them*

Vegeta: What am I supposed to do here anyways?

Goku: *holds up food* food is always an option

Vegeta: *sits down* fine, I'll eat *starts eating*

Goku: *starts eating faster because, wynaut? XD *

Vegeta: *starts eating faster too*

Vegeta and Goku: *starts an eating contest without even saying anything*

~mere seconds later~
Vegeta: *kicks empty basket* Look at what you have done Kakarot. You finished all the food.

Goku: You were eating too Vegeta

Vegeta: Now we have nothing...

Goku: Aw, don't say that Veggie. We still can stargaze *looks through telescope* look! It's that spoon constellation!

Vegeta: That's the big dipper

Goku: There's the flying horse!

Vegeta: That's Pegasus

Goku: There's the crab!

Vegeta: That's Cancer.

Goku: How do you know this stuff Vegeta?

Vegeta: Because I'm actually smart, unlike you.

Goku: Hey, I know things that you don't. I bet you don't know what a Dorito is.

Vegeta: It's most likely just another dumb Earth th-

Goku: Look, a shooting star!

Vegeta: Stars don't move...*looks through telescope* that's just a space rock.

Goku: *eyes closed* I wish we had more food.

Vegeta: *facepalms* I think this date is over...but that means I have to...

Goku: *looks at Vegeta* Have to what?

Vegeta: This...*prepares to kiss Goku*

~meanwhile in le bush while Goku and Vegeta looks at stars~
Admin: *stomach growls* I should have known they wouldn't leave me any food...*looks up at the sky* Wow, the full moon is pretty *tail twitches* uh oh...

~back to Goku and Vegeta~
Vegeta: *about to kiss Goku when a giant rock crashes between them*

Vegeta and Goku: *jumps back* What was that?!

Great Ape Admin: *out of control* Rawr!! *punches the ground*

Goku: Is that Ally?

Vegeta: She looked at the moon. Of course a weakling like her wouldn't be able to control herself in that form.

Great Ape Admin: *punches a mountain*

Vegeta: We are going to have to cut her tail off

Great Ape Admin: *stops* No! I like my tail!

Vegeta: Wait...you can control yourself?

Great Ape Admin: No?...

Vegeta: If you know what you're doing then why are you acting crazy?

Great Ape Admin: *shrugs* Because it's fun? And it's a good thing I have my new saiyan armor on.

Vegeta: I guess we have to wait for you to change back. Oh, and this dare is over so I'm not going to kiss Kakarot.

Goku: You were going to kiss me!?

Great Ape Admin: Well this dare is over. Bye guys! *waves*

Goku: *waves too*

Hi loyal readers! *gasp* Did I really just update a chapter? Yes, yes I did :3 I plan to update more but I'm really packed on dares. To help me out can you guys NOT give me any new dares for a little while so I can update first >.< other than that, thanks for reading!