Son-Gokun

Question:Why is your hairline shaped like a butt? Son-Gokun

Admin: *flying* Vegeta! *bumps into a wall* Ow, VEGETA! *bumps into a tree* Ow, VEGETA!!

Vegeta: *training*

Admin: *bumps into Vegeta* Oh, hi.

Vegeta: What do you want now!?

Admin: We. Got. A. QUESTION!

Vegeta: Don't you mean I got a question?

Admin: Yea, whatever. Just read it.

Vegeta: *reads question* What!? My hairline isn't shaped like a butt!

Admin: Well... it kinda does *pulls out a random mirror*

Vegeta: Grr... well this question is easy to answer. It runs in the family, I have the same hair as my father. And it's not a ' butt', it's called a widows peak!

Admin: *whispers* It's a little big to be a widows peak

Vegeta: Well if you have a better answer than go ahead and say it!

Admin: I'm glad you asked. Just take a seat while I teach you a lesson *throws him a school desk*

Vegeta: Whatever *sits down*

Admin: *pulls in random chalkboard* Well it's very simple. As we know, you used to be a villain *draws him on chalkboard* This was along with Nappa *draws Nappa two times I drew Vegeta*

Vegeta: I'm not that short!

Admin: Shh! Just listen my student! Ok, you get this hairline from your father *draws his father*

Vegeta: I already said that.

Admin: Stop interrupting and listen

Vegeta:...

Admin: As I was about to say, you and your father's hairline undeniably looks like a butt. We also know that you and your father are the rulers of Planet Vegeta *draws the planet* We also know that we can consider saiyans from the planet as villians. Also, you were made by this creator *draws creator*

Vegeta:...

Admin: And if we add all this information with math and science *does random formulas and equations* We can come up with this conclusion. The creator believes that villains are buttheads. :3

Vegeta: *gets up* I hate you people *leaves*

Admin: Aw, I love you too Vegeta. Well bye guys and I hope that answered your questions.

Ok, I need to ask that I am not given any more dares and questions at the moment. I have so many that are undone at the moment.