Lesly126c

Dare: I dare Veggie to sing the bingo song and do the dance moves again xD (like the movie)

Vegeta: *holding scraps of paper*

Admin: What are you doing Vegeta?

Vegeta: Just throwing some trash away. *let's go of paper over trashcan*

Admin: *snatches paper* Hey! These are all your undone dares!

Vegeta: Well you obviously don't care about them. You haven't made me do any dares for more than a week.

Admin: Hey that's not true! I care! I've just been busy with school. *does pouty face* I'm sorry everyone, but I'm back now.

Vegeta: But I don't have to do the dates...

Admin: Of course you do! And speaking of dares what's the next one? *reads dare* Veggie you're going to love this one *snickers*

Vegeta: *reads dare* What!? I'm not doing that!

Admin: But you did it before.

Vegeta: The only reason I did it then was because my family and the entire Earth was in danger! If you didn't know, the God of Destruction was here!

Admin: Of course I know that. What's wrong with just doing it one more time? It's not like everyone hasn't seen you.

Vegeta: I'm not doing that song unless I truly have to. Do you here me!?

Admin: Y- yes

Vegeta: Good *flies off*

Admin: Now what am I going to do? Oh wait I have an idea! I just have to make a call first.

In some random forest
Vegeta: *walking* I can't believe that girl, thinking I would sing that stupid song because of a stupid dare.

Beerus: Prince Vegeta. Nice to see you again.

Vegeta: T-that voice. *turns around* Lord Beerus. What are you doing here?

Beerus: I just came for a quick visit *yawns* Whis woke me to tell me that you had started something called an Ask or Dare book.

Whis: Yes. Along with the other saiyans of Earth, my lord.

Vegeta: You are correct Lord Beerus but that doesn't explain why you're here sir.

Beerus: Well I also heard your next dare was of your "bingo song". I didn't think it was that great but I thought I would help give you some inspiration for doing it.

Vegeta: But...

Beerus: Unless you want me to destroy Earth along with your precious wife and child

Vegeta: No sir!

Beerus: You better hurry and make a decision, I want to get back to my nap.

Whis: Ooo. And I have to go visit this "taco stand" I heard about in our last visit.

Beerus: Whis, bring me back a taco while I deal with the prince. Well Vegeta, have you made a decision?

Vegeta: *bows* I am ready to preform the song and dance Lord Beerus *thinks "that girl is going to pay for this"*

Beerus: Good decision

Vegeta: *jumps back* *starts bingo song and dance* Bingo! *stomps on ground* *moves and back and forth* Bingo! *brings and in and out* Bingo! *does pose* Fun Time Bingo, Ha! *spins on one leg* *punches arms up and down* Earth is a fun place to be-oh! *starts moving head back* The food is tasty too, YUM! *gets close and makes weird face* Let's go...play-oh! Let's be...*spins* friends-OH! *poses on one leg* Super fun time bingo... TIME TO PLAY SOME BINGO!

Beerus: *on the ground laughing*

Vegeta: L-Lord Beerus?

Beerus: V-Vegeta! *still laughing* I really need to tell you something

Vegeta: *confused*...

Beerus: That was really Whis, hahaha, but I'm not actually Beerus.

Vegeta: *starting to get mad* What do you mean your not Beerus!?

Beerus: It's me Ally!

Vegeta: What!?

Beerus(admin): *sitting on the ground* I used the dragon balls to wish for me to look and sound like Beerus for one hour and I invited Whis for it to be more realistic.

Vegeta: *hears a sound in the bush* What was that?

Lesly: *peeks from behind the bush* Yay Veggie you actually did it!

Others: *peek out from surrounding bushes*

Maya: I got to tell Goku about this.

Softie: Hey I got it on video! I'm going to put it in YouTube!

Rosa: Yah! Vegetables is going to be famous!

Neko: Goten has to see this!

Carlita: Wow Veggie! ^_^

Kaylee: This is real torture! :3

Everyone else: Hahaha, Yay Vegeta!

Vegeta: What are all of them doing here!!?

Beerus(Admin): I invited them silly. *poofs back into self* Hey look I'm back!^-^

Vegeta: *turns Super saiyan* I WILL END YOU ALL!

Admin: Uh oh O.O Vegeta is mad, everyone run/fly away!

Everyone: *still laughing* *scatters*

Admin: Wait for me! *tries to fly away*

Vegeta: Where do you think your going *grabs me by my braid* It's time that you repay me for what you owe me.

Admin: OW! Let go of my hair! I mean... gulp... uh oh. Keep asking or daring everyone... You know... if I survive this.

Sorry for not updating in a while but during the week my days are basically school, eat, swim practice, and sleep. Oh and if I didn't mention your name in the chapter your included in the everyone else but I just ran out of things I thought people would say.