What If

🍎Yannah pov.🍎

It was another day in this hell hole people call a house. I mean I'm 24 years old still living with my shitty ass dad and so called "brother"!

Why are you spazzing out on you dad and brother?

My dad isn't the problem, it's just my brother! He raps me and my dad lets him! Some family I say.

My mother is in a mental home because she dose lot's of drugs and tell me not to end up like her. I tell this, it's hard not to.

Chase pov.

I just got done with some how. Her pussy was boring so I didn't nut. She got kicked out and I need pussy dats gon let me nut!.... My sister

Out dad isn't home cause he out of town pimpping sum thots fa dey money.

Chase:  AYE YANNAH! WHERE YA AT?

I yelled down the hall.

She didn't answer so I walked in her/our room seeing her sleep. She know imma whoop ha ass fa not waking up in time fa meh.

Chase: YANNAH GET YA ASS UP!

She jumped up covering her topless half body. Yannah as a bad ass body, and knows what I like.

Yannah:Ch-Chase I-I'm sorry. I was just tired

Yannah pov

Chase: Don't care. When I call you ya ass jump tha fuck up! Ight?

Yannah: Yes sir.

Chase: good. Na come please daddy!

He crawled on my bed as I started crying and pulling more cover to myself.

Chase: move da cover love.

I shook my head crying more. I don't know why I should be use to it.

Chase: You know I ain't playin.

He moved next to me kissing my neck while I slowly moved the covers off of me.

My breast were showing as he cupped one in his mouth and the other in his hand. I let out small moans!

Chase: lay back ma.

I later back taking a breath . He climbed on top of me sliding in as I adjusted to his size letting out small moans!

Chase pov.

I started pumping in and out of her as she moanded "no" knowin she liked and wanted it!

                   Chase