In the great hall

Phoenix pov
After I flew into Hogwarts I lead them to the great hall for the feast. Everyone was apparently following me as well, do the staff just took it as an advantage to start early.
The sorting started for the first years and it took forever. I was about to fall asleep against the wall when I heard my old name.
I walked to the stage where the sorting hat was and the hall was filled with gasps except for one. I sat down and the sorting hat wasn't even on my head yet and it shouted "finally the heir of Hogwarts has returned! You are heir to all of the founder of Hogwarts! I present you with the Slytherin locket, the sword of Gryfinndor, the huffelpuff goblet, and Renowas diadem. Also you get a rind with the crest of Hogwarts, a custom robe, and a Hogwarts necklace."
The hat claimed and the objects appeared in front of me. "Now up must know as queen of the underworld, you now rule the sky, the sea, everything. So death is here as your servant. Killian!!!" Alaster shouted and a dark cloaked figure walked through the door. "My mistress, I am Killian Death, you are the only person to possess all of my hallows, so Allow me to present you with your gifts." The cloaked figure said as he stalked towards me. He took off his cloak to reveal a tall man that Is thin, pale, and has pitch black hair. He kneeled before me and arranged the gifts on me. I heard someone start clapping to end up with the entire hall clapping.
------------------------------------------

Cool, I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. Please comment on it, like and follow me.
-the devil is out
*explodes and disappears into the darkness*