--twenty-five--

Ana's Pov***

The call was an unknown number, I answered it...because I'm weird like that. 

"Hello?" I asked. I put the phone on speaker so in case it was someone that wanted personal information, and that I could just hang up. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ANA! HAOOY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"  The people in my phone yelled. 

"Thank you?" I said a little weirded out. " Who are you guys?" 

"Nash, Cam, and Matt." One voice said. 

"Like actually?" I asked surprised. "I know it's not Matt's number... How'd you get my number?" 

"Jacob gave it to me." Another voice replied. 

"You are?" I asked. 

"Cam," He said. 

"Oh wow. Thank you guys so much!!" I said amazed. 

"Can we facetime you?" Matt, I think, asked. 

"Sure," I said. I ended the call and set my phone up. I didn't go on the screen, just in case, you know, if it actually wasn't them. 

"HEYYYY!" nash said. Yup, it was them. 

"Hi!" I said entering the screen. 

"Hey, Ana!" Someone in the background yelled. 

"Hi!" I said waving my hand even though the person I was waving to was not on the camera screen. 

"That's Jacob, Hunter, and Johnny back there," Matt said. 

"Cool," I said nodding. "Why are you guys all together?" 

"Ummmm..." Nash and Cam both said, 

"A hangout?" Matt said questionably. 

"A-okay?" I asked. 

"Did you see the new Magcon tour dates?" Jacob asked coming into the screen. 

"No, not yet," I said. 

"GO WATCH IT!!" Jacob practically screamed. 

"Okay, okay!" I said. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I went to the Magcon twitter page and clicked on the video to watch it. 

Video:

"Okay," Bart said. "So we have the next four dates for Magcon, but first-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"  A chourus of boys voices and faces appeared in the screen. 

"Happy birthday Ana! You know who you are!" Jacob said smiling. 

"AWWWW! That's so sweet!!" I said pausing the video.

"Keep watching the video!" Jacob said. 

"Jeez, okay...okay!" I said going back to the video.

"The next four cities are LA, California Febuary 1st and 2nd," Bart said. 

"Febuary 16 and 17th New York City," Cam said. 

"And March 18 and 19 in WASHINGTON, DC!" Jacob said. "MY HOME TOWN BABY!!" 

Author's note: 

Did you like it? Did you like it? Did-did-did you like it?? I hope you did!!! Love you guys! ~Sigita

Q: What do you think of the 2016 political race for president? 

A: It's crazy! 😂