--twenty-three--

Tweet: 

MagconTour: Next four cites!! *video*

Ana's Pov***

Finally! Nobody understands how excited I am for the next four cities! 

"What's that?" Lane asked looking over at my phone. 

"Magcon." I said smiling. I had to wait until I got home because my parents did not let me use my cellular, well I use it but not always! 

"Oh." Lanie said disappointed and turning to look to her own phone. Lane did not really like Magcon because I talked about it too much last year. So she was just annoyed by the word 'Magcon.' 

As I am walking home, well more like running home I got a call from my mom. 

"Hi Mom!" I say into the phone. I am now speed walking too see the dates. 

"Hello Ana!" Mom said. "Can you unload the dishwasher when you get home?" 

"Yeah sure, Mom!" I replied. 

"Okay, we'll be home soon!" Mom said. 

"Okay! Byeee!" 

"Bye!" She said, then she hung up. 

When I got to my house I saw that we had a lot of mail. That's so unusual because we always have so little, and when we do... its a lot, its usually packages of clothing or something like that. 

I brought the mail in and walked into my living room and set the mail down on the table where I eat. I looked through the mail and saw that a lot of it was addressed to me! Oh yay! I usually never get mail! I opened one and it was from my aunt, she sent cards for every single possible holiday you can think of. It's so cool, yet so different. I opened the next one, it did not have an address from where it came from, but it was for me. Oh, did I mention it is my 14th birthday today? I opened the card and it read, 'Happy birthday Ana!' Who is this from?

Author's Note: 

I updated!!! I hope you liked it! Sorry it took me so long! I was at camp and I just got back!!

Question: What are your opinions on Hit or Miss by Jacob Sartorius?

Answer: The more I listen to it, the more I like it!