--twenty two--

...skip to January...

Ana's Pov***

"Hey, what should I be for Halloween next year?" I asked Lanie. We were in the bus on our way home from school. 

"I don't know." Lane said. "I think I'm gonna be a grape next year." 

"Really?" I asked confused. Last year over Halloween she was on crutches and was a grape. Last year's halloween was AWESOME! Rebecca, Megan, Emma, Lanie, and I went trick-or-treating. What?I know what your thinking, but who doesn't love trick-or-treating? But anyway, Lanie's foot was hurting so we dropped her off at her house and we started walking down Blahboo street and there were these five or six guys in masks hiding in an alley in the trees and bushes. They ran out from behind the trees and bushes and started chasing us, Emma got it all on snapchat and Megan had 911 on speed dial. But anyway... I don't know why we are talking about halloween, its January. 

"Hello? Ana?" Lane said waving her hand in front of my face. I must've zoned out or something. 

"Oh sorry." I quickly said. 

*beep, beep*

A phone went off. 

"Is that yours?" I asked her. 

"Nope, is it yours?" Lanie asked. 

"Idk," I said pulling out my phone. I smiled and felt like I was going to explode from happiness on the inside of me. 

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! How'd you like it? I know its summer time right now and I'm writing about the winter time. Sorry!!! 

Q: Whats your favorite song at the moment?

A: Cake by the ocean by DNC, Don't let me down by The Chainsmokers, Never Forget by Zara Larsson, Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes, and I took a Pill in Ibiza (Seeb Remix) by Mike Posner.