He went in his closet and got his jacket and said," alright let's go"

We walked down the stairs and out the door as he locked it, I went to the car and opened the door to get in and he said," alright were gonna get biscuits so when were done we can go straight to where I'm taking you"

" It sounds fine to me , just one question?" I said.

" What is it?" he said before pulling out of the driveway.

" Where are you taking me?" I said.

" I can't say, it's a surprise" he said.

He pulled out of the driveway and onto the road , his phone rang and said," could you answer that for me?"

I said," sure where is it?"

" Here" he pulled it out of his pocket.

" Hello?" I said.

" Um who is this?" a deep voice said.

I put my hand over the phone and said," i'll put it on speaker"

Niall nodded and I pressed the speaker button, " hello?" the deep voice said.

" Hey Harry what's going on?" Niall said.

" Who was on the phone before you?" he asked.

Niall looked at me then back on the road and said," I'll tell you later"

"Ok , I wanted to ask you something?" he said.

Niall said, "Sure what is it"

" Could me, Louis , Liam, and Zayn stay in your new house? we just wanna check it out" he said.

" How long do you guys wanna stay?" Niall said.

" A week?" So we can have guy time" he said.

Niall said," ok that's fine what week"

" What about this week?" he asked.

" Ok that's fine" Niall said.

" Alright thanks Niall bye see you tonight or tomorrow " he said.

" No problem bye" Niall said.

Niall looked at me and said," they don't know your living with me , and they will also be there for you if you need them too"

I smiled and said," I will always love talking to you more, just letting you know"

We arrived at the drive-thru and we got biscuits and parked in the parking lot to eat, Niall looked at me and said,"take your time eating but I'm gonna go ahead and start driving we can't be late" he winked and backed the car up and pulled off.

I finished eating and said," thank you "

" For what?" Niall said.

" Letting me come into your home, buying me food and getting me surprises" I said.

" I don't mind at all I love buying you things and especially letting you stay in my house" Niall said.

" Well just letting you know the surprise or surprises your giving me today , I just want to say thank you" I said.

" Anything for you" he said smiling.

.

.

.

We pulled up at a house and Niall said," were here"

I got out and walked beside Niall up to the house , Niall knocked on the door, after about a minute a lady opened the door and said," your here!"