Chapter 27 : I love you Meri Jaan (My Life)...

Começar do início

"Sanskar!" Sanskar combs his hair, "Someone  is looking really handsome today!" she smiles at him through the mirror. He puts some perfume and sets his hair, "Not like this!" she tries to help him but he doesn't let her to. Ragini frowns but then she smiles again, "Baby!"

No response.

"Jaanu!" He folds his kurti's sleeves and gives a blank look to the mirror, "Darling!" She walks closer to him and hugs him from behind, "I ... "

"am busy!" he removes her hands off him and walks towards the door. Ragini's mouth forms an 'O' as she watches him leave. She sits back on the bed biting her lower lip, "Mr. Maheshwari why are you so stubborn?"

"So, All set?"

"Yup, Pari and me will tackle the elders!" Adarsh looks back at Pari who nods with a smile. "Setup will be my duty, trust me Sanskar and Ragini's kids will thank me for ages!" He raises his hands in the air with a dramatic smile, Lavanya stares at him bluntly and then she turns towards his better half, "And I'll look after him, he can never go without doing something stupid."

Laksh makes a puppy face and Uttara interrupts them, "Bhai and Bhabhi are our duty!" She gives a Hi5 to Lav who smiles at her warmly. 

"So, the havan is finally on!" Everyone stare back at Laksh who brushes his hair meekly and they all smile at him with a nod.

"Aww, ruh baby missed me?" Ruhaan stares at ragini wide eyed and gives her a cute smile, "My baby!" she kisses his cheek and he coos. Swara frowns, "Oye! your supposed to be a good boy now come to Mumma!" Ruhaan shakes his head in a no and Laksh chuckles. Swara gives him a death glare, "Why don't you try then?"

Laksh brushes his hair with attitude and comes to Ragini, "Hey champ!" Ruhaan glees at Lavanya and goes into her arms. "Ruh baby, she's your Badi bua you can call her Lav Bua though." Lavanya chuckles at Ragini as Ruh observes her face, he caresses her cheek and she whispers, "Bua... " He stares at her wide eyed, trying to copy her he puckers his lips and coos. Lavanya chuckles and nudges him, "Aww! you're so cute just like your Mumma!"

Swara smiles delighted just like Ruhaan and Laksh stares at Lavanya, "He's like me not his Mumma!"

Lavanya retorts, "And what makes you think like that?"

"Because he's a boy!"

"So what?"

"Fine! Then why am I not like Maa?"

"You think your different bro? Just because you don't show it doesn't mean you aren't. Whenever anyone from the family gets hurt you show your emotions through your anger or happiness just like Badimaa. Only one difference she cries but still you've got that emotional thing common. According to you, you should be like Badepapa but you aren't. Badepapa never lets anyone know how hurt or happy he is unless there are exceptions, like Badimaa she knows everything because she is BADIMAA!"

Everyone stare at the duo as Laksh sighs in defeat, "And strict."

"Hmm?"

"Papa is strict but Maa is awesome just like me!" Everyone smile at them, "Nah chori, good thing that you are here give some good senses to our Laksh he listens to none of us here."

Lavanya smirks and sticks out her tongue at him making Ruhaan coo, "See theres one common thing about you both!"

"What?" he asks her eagerly, "You both can be so adorable around girls!" Laksh flushes brushing his hair with his hand. 

"Just because Lav said I came here. Speak fast, I've lot more work to do."

Dhruv stares at her emotionally, "Uttara... actually... I ... I wanted to say.. say that... "