Pretending start!

Continue Eunwoo's Pov

I am now at the library hopefully to meet Tofu. I start to find the nearest spot infront of the door. I see Tofu coming in I start to whisper. "Tofu,Tofu" Dahyun look at me with a"Me?" mouth shape .I nod my head. She walk towards me and ask " What do you want?" "l want your phone number"i tell her. I look at her with puppy eye. "Fine" she say and take my phone. She type xx-xx08-xx07. "Meet me after school at the garden" I tell her. She just show me a 👌 hand sign.

After a few minutes......

My phone ring. It is Moonbin.

Me:Hello?

Moonbin: Eunwoo-ah where are you?

Me:in the library, why?

Moonbin: Come to the garden now. Quick!

Me: Wh-

I cant finish my word because Moonbin cut the phone call. I put my book back and walk towards the direction to the garden.

Dahyun's Pov

I got a phone call by Saeron.

Saeron: Dahyun-ah can you come to the garden now.

Me: But, is almost Math subject.

Saeron: Are you kidding me? Still one hour left.

Me: Is it? Is my watch broken or what.

Saeron: I don't care. Just come to the gardn know.

Me: Why?

Saeron: Because....

Me:becau-

Saeron ended the phone call. What is that girl going to tell me. I walk while wonder. Suddenly Eunwoo csll me from the library. "Tofu,Tofu" he say more like whisper. I look at him and make a 'Me?' mouth shape. He just nod his head. I walk towards him and ask " What do you want?" He say "I want your phone number." He start to look at me with his puppy eye. I can't stand anymore. "Fine"I answer him. I type xx-xx08-xx07. " Meet me after school at the garden" He say. I just show him a👌 hand sign.

As I am walking to the garden. There is something that got my attention. And it is........... the results of the mid term exam. I got the 2th place again. I am so disappointed by the way I don't care about the 1st student. 

After a few minutes, I finally arrived the garden. My eyes is widen because there's a stranger in front of me. The boy next to him is Eunwoo. What Eunwoo? Nevermind .

"Saeron-ah who are they?" I ask Saeron. " Ohh let me introduce. This is my friend Moonbin and next to him is his bestfriend Eunwoo," She introduce. "Hello I am Dahyun" Suddenly I recieve a message.

From: unknow

Pretending game start!

To: unknow

Is this Cha Eunwoo?

From:unknow

Yes

To: unknow

Fine

I set the name to "Euneun". Moonbin and Eunwoo offer me a handshake. I accept Moonbin's but not Eunwoo's. Saeron look surprise because I am always friendly to everyone.

After school

"Dahyun, let's go home together," Saeron ask me. "Sorry, Saeron I still have something to do.  You can go home with Moonbin," I reply her which made her blush. "Nevermind!" she say loudly most like shouting. Is not like I lie to her but except for meeting with Eunwoo I also have to help teacher.

At the garden.

I go to the garden look at Eunwoo who waited at there patiently. I go there and close his eyes. "Guess who?" I ask playfully. "Who?" he say. I walk away playfully. He chase me from behind and hold my wrist which make me feel shock. I look back at him and he pull me closer.

Our face is just a few inches away. I quickly push him away. "Sorry" he say. "For what?" I ask. " For making you angry," he say. I laugh at his actions. "Why are you laughing," he ask. " Because I am not angry also," I  say. "Eunwoo, why don't we have dinner together?" I ask. "Doesn't your mother cook?" he ask. "My mother is not at home. She has a business trip this week so she is not at home," I say. "What about your father and your siblings?" he ask. "My father passed away when I was young. As my brother he is always not home when my mother is on business trip," I say.
" Then what you want to eat?" he ask. " BBQ. " I reply.  " Let's go" we walk together.

At the restaurant....

I start to order 3 sets of meat while I am not the only one who eat. Soon, someone looks familiar come in when I look it is..... My one and only brother Jackson. I quickly hide my face.

"Eunwoo, let's go," I tell. "But we haven't done eat-," he can't finish his sentence because I pull him out of the restaurant.

"Eunwoo-ah I am tired I want to go home now. Bye," I say. " Let me walk you home," he volunteer. I just nod my head. When I reach my home I only know that Eunwoo is my neighbor. I tell him to go in as quick as possible because Saeron coming out. He run inside. I go inside my house too.

After a few minutes, Jackson is back home. "Hey sis, what you've eat for dinner tonight?" he ask. " Fried chicken," I lied. He just walk away after what I say. I go out because I want to eat ice cream. When I am there the ice cream truck is gone.
I just sit at anywhere. I receive a message.

From: Euneun

What are you doing?

To: Euneun 

Something...

From: Euneun

But you look disappointed.

I turn off the phone and look around. But... Eunwoo is nowhere to be found. I just walk home quietly after searching for him. Suddenly someone point a knife in front of me. I am so scared.

"Give me all your money and your phone," the man say. My body is shaking nervously. Suddenly Eunwoo help me by fighting with the man. Eunwoo's wrist got cut by the knife. The man ran away because he was afraid. Eunwoo looks very pale. "Eunwoo-ah, Eunwoo" I quickly call the ambulance.

At the hospital...

I am so afraid that Eunwoo will die because of me. "Eunwoo you cannot die!" I thought. The doctor come out and tell me " Don't worry miss he is alright he just got a small cut on his wrist," " Thank you, doctor." I thank the doctor and go to Eunwoo.  I hug him immediately. His eyes widen. "Sorry,Eunwoo-ah I am so sorry" I tell him while sobbing. " Don't worry I am now alive here" he say jokingly. I playfully hit his arm. He tell me that the doctor say that he have to stay at hospital for one night because he lost to much blood. I just nod my head and stay with him at the hospital. 

Author's note.

Sorry if this chapter is not good or there are many grammar mistakes.