Janet: Well can you come over and stretch with us now.

Me: Yeah I guess.

I got up and grabbed my bag and went over towards where Aaliyah and Janet was sitting.

Aaliyah: Hey pretty girl.

I smiled. She was forever giving compliments. Don't get me wrong Aaliyah was stunning. I mean beyond stunning. I just didn't see her like that she seemed to be more like a sister type to me.

Me: Hey Liyah.

Instructor walked in and we started class.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Janet

I knocked on Ciara dorm door because we planned on going to grab something to eat. Her roommate Denise opening the door and I flashed a smile.

Me: Hey Ciara ready?

Denise: Nope she just got in the shower.

I groaned as she stepped aside and let me in.

Denise: Did you want something to drink while you wait?

Me: Sure water please.

I followed her into the kitchen area as she opens the fridge and handed me a water bottle. I opened it up and took a sip. It fell silent as she looked at me.

Denise: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Shoot.

Denise: Are you and Ciara....you know

Me: Are me and ciara what?

I took another sip of my drink.

Denise: You know a couple.

I practically almost choked on the water as I wiped my mouth and looked at her.

Me: No we are just friends why would you think that?

Denise: I'm sorry it's just cause y'all seemed to have that connection. I'm sorry to offend you.