"I'm pooped," Chanel pants after practice. She gulps down her entire water bottle.

"I'm meeting Ivy at the mall so I'll see you guys later," I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye!" They hug me.

💕💕💕

I meet Ivy at the food court for some much needed grub.

"Have you decided what to get the girls?" She asks dipping a French fry in ketchup.

"For Nikole that makeup kit from Sephora she wants so badly and for Chanel some cute scarfs for her collection."

"What about me?" She smiles cheekily.

I laugh. "As if I would tell you."

"So, any Carter updates?"

"Not even," I bite into my burger. "It's definitely not going anywhere."

"Because you won't tell him!" She stresses. "Tell him how you feel!"

I shake my head. My fear of rejection is too great.

Ivy sighs. "You're hopeless Aubrey."

"I can't tell him Ivy. He doesn't like me. Remember when we had those fake ID's and snuck into the club?"

She nods.

"Well I got super wasted and I might've....made a move on him."

"WHAT!" She screeches. "And you didn't tell me?"

"It was humiliating!" I cover my face with my hands. "We were making out but then he pushes me off because I'm drunk!"

Ivy scrunched up her face. "Um Aub that's a good thing. It means he didn't want to take advantage of you."

"I know but the next morning when he asks if I remember anything I lie and say no and he's relieved! He's relieved I don't remember the kiss!"

"Why did you lie!" She smacks me upside the head.

"I told you it was embarrassing!"

"Omg you have no idea how much I want to strangle you! You are self sabotaging this!"

I pout and take a sip of my soda. Everything is just way complicated.

"He likes you Aubrey. He got you an entire PINK set. Do you know how expensive that is?"

"He could've just been being nice. For once."

She huffs.

"I'm sorry Ivy but I need more proof than that."

"What do you want, a declaration of love?"

"That would be nice."

She just shakes her head at me.

I know how frustrating this must all be to the girls but they just don't understand how I feel. I really like Carter and I don't want to muddle up what we already have by getting my own feelings involved.

Pink Princess (OLD VERSION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें