February

/////

Ryland and I have been on countless dates, the past month.

Today's February 14th. Valentines Day.

Ryland said he wanted to go on a date today, so I was getting ready for that.

ootd:

When I was done getting ready, there was a knock on my door

I open it to find Ryland with a bunch of roses and chocolates.

"Aww, Ry. You're so cute! Thank you so much." He takes the roses away from his face, kissing my lips softly.

"Anything for you."

"Here let me put these in a vase." I grab the roses, before going to my kitchen and putting the roses in a glass vase.

"Their beautiful, Ry." I quietly exclaim.

"Like you." He winks, kissing not forehead.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, grabbing his hand, pulling him out of my door and locking it.

"We're going to that Italian restaurant down the road." Ryland explains.

"Good, so we can walk!"

"Or... I could CARRY YOU!" He throws me over his shoulder, me squealing.

"Ryland put me down!!" I laugh, as he runs down the steps.

"Never!!"

He finally puts me down as we get to the restaurant.

"Is this place good?" I asked, as we were seated.

"Never tried it." He shrugs.

--

"That place was so awful!!!!" Ryland laughs, as we walk through my door.

"I know right!! I saw cockroaches coming out of the kitchen!!"

"Gross!"

I nod, setting my purse down, and sitting on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, kicking off my high heels.

"Sure. I'll pick one."

He picks Bridesmaids, before sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hey Rissa, I'm sorry the restaurant didn't go the way we wanted it to." Ryland speaks softly, as the previews play.

"It's fine, Ry! It was actually kinda funny. But I really do appreciate the thought." I smile.

"Good. There's still the rest of the night to have fun." He explains, kissing my forehead.

I nod, pressing play.

/////////////

That was the month we went on countless dates.