I'm So Done

Cassandra's POV

I woke up feeling warm and safe. I turned over, thinking that my dead fiance was still alive and everything that has happened was just a nightmare. But instead of seeing Brad, I see NCIS agent Tony fuckin' Dinozzo staring at me.

"How long have you been staring at me for Tony? It's sort of creepy." I said questionably.

"Since I woke up at 4. It's 4:36 now. Gibbs called and said that us both can take a break today, but I still have to stay here and help you."

"Why would Gibbs do something like that? Wasn't I supposed to have an appointment in the interrogation room today?"

"He thought you could use some more rest. How are you feeling?"

"My shoulder still hurts like hell. That hasn't changed."

"I can get you some pain killers, if it hurts that bad."

"I'm fine." I tried sitting up but it hurt too much and my arm gave out.

"Need help there?" Tony smirked at me, but there was something else hidden behind that infamous glint in his brown eyes. I decided to ignore it.

"What do you think, Tony? Help me."

Time Skip Provided by Tony Staring at Cassandra's Butt While She Helps Her Change

Tony's POV

"What do you want for breakfast?"

She looked at me questionably, like she thought that I wasn't capable of making both of us food.

"I don't have anything for you to use Tony. Hotel rooms don't typically have kitchens."

That's what that look was for, okay.

"This hotel has a breakfast bar, right?" She nodded her head yes. "Then let's go. You need help with cutting your food?" She gave me, what I'm guessing was an evil eye, and nodded yes again.

With that we went down to the breakfast area and I got tons of food for myself, then I went up with Cassandra to get what she wanted. She got she smallest meal I had ever seen ever, some eggs, half a bagel, and a black coffee. Nothing else.

"You eat like a bird, Cassandra. You know the food comes free with the room, right?"

"Yeah, I'm just not used to eating a lot. We don't exactly have an hour for each meal we eat on the Kennedy. We get, like, 5 to 7 minutes and that's it." She said nonchalantly.

"Well now you have more time."

"I'm fine with what I have, Tony."

She beckons me to start eating, but I notice that she isn't eating anything. I look up and see she has her eyes closed and is looking down at her lap.

"Um... What are you doing Cassandra?"

"I'm praying, Tony. I'm Jewish."

"So that's why you didn't get any bacon. I thought you were just a vegetarian."

"I'm that as well."

"What aren't you. You're a Jewish vegetarian, you serve in the military, what next? Are you gonna tell me you're allergic to bees and you know martial arts?" I said, gawking.

"I'm not allergic to bees but I know martial arts."

"You know, you know everything there is to know about us, but we know nothing about you. Why is that?"

"Because there isn't much to know. Basically what I'm saying is, if you want to know more about me, catch me when I'm drunk. I'm a fucking truth bomb when I've had 10 shots of pure vodka." She smirked slightly.

"What else happens when you're drunk?" I said jokingly.

"Well, sometimes I drink too much and black out and 'ruin parties'."

"You have to tell me at least one of these stories, please?!?!?"

"One time, I was at a friend's house and he, apparently, was trying to figure out if what was inside an old looking bottle was perfume or whiskey. I apparently went up to him, took the bottle out of his hand, chugged it all down in less than 10 seconds, and said, 'It's perfume' and just walked off."

I started laughing hysterically and after a while, Cassandra laughed and I immediately stopped.

"That was the cutest laugh I've ever heard!" I exclaimed.

"If you think that's cute than you haven't heard me sneeze. I sound like a kitten." She smiled.

I smiled back at her but then I realized something.

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T EATEN YOUR BREAKFAST!" I yelled.

She just started laughing again and started eating her bagel, with nothing on it. While she did this, I couldn't help but think.

What if she's lying to me? If she's lying that there isn't much about her that's interesting, just because of her past life.

Who is Cassandra Gibbs really?

_____________________________________

Well, I finally did it.

Word count: 786

P.S. check out my other book please!