Anthony Dinozzo Jr., You'll Be The Death Of Me

Cassandra's POV

I woke up to bright lights, people talking, and Tony really close to my face. I looked at him, noting that when I got more strength I would smack him. He was literally and inch away from kissing me.

"Boss, she's awake!" Tony was all of a sudden happy.

Gibbs walked over to me.

"Hey Gibbs. How long was I out? Did you find the little shit who thought it was a good idea to shoot me?"

"Firstly, hello. Secondly, 7 hours. Finally,... no."

"God damit. Well, did we find Jane yet?"

"I'm afraid that's another no."

"God damit. Why is this so hard Gibbs? Usually you would have this case rapped up and you'd be filing your report by now."

" Ms. Gibbs?" Said the doctor who suddenly appeared. "I need to run some tests on you. Agent Gibbs, can you and the rest of your crew please wait outside in the waiting room?"

"We'll see you in a bit, Cassandra." Tony said kissing the top of my head.

"Please, Tony. Only Gibbs and Abby can kiss my head."

"Does that mean I can kiss you somewhere else?"

"Hell no. Now get out, I need to get a physical."

"Well, I'd love to se-" Tony tried to finish what he was saying but Gibbs dragged him out.

"You know, I think agent Dinozzo likes you." The doctor commented. "He didn't let go of your hand once while you were out. He didn't eat, drink, talk, even get up to go to the bathroom. He's been in here many times before to see suspects and Jane Doe's, he's never done anything thing like that." She said while checking my vitals and my blood pressure.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. The fact that he didn't even look at my rear is amazing to me."

"The infamous Anthony Dinozzo Jr. likes me. Huh."

"Well Miss Gibbs, you are as healthy as someone who just got shot 7 hours ago could be. Does your shoulder hurt? Do you need painkillers?"

"No, I've dealt with worse pain. Thanks."

With that, the doctor left to go tell everyone how I was doing.

'Well turns out Tony may like me.' I thought to myself.

"Well shit."

______________________
Well,

That took a lot longer than expected.

I'm really tired.

Okay, I wuv u bye bye.

Word count: 391