*************

After my shower I left on my towel and started to get my outfit on my bed. Hmm, what barrel racing shirt should I wear today? I think I'm gonna wear one of my Cinch shirts. I walked over to my closet and started to rummage my clothes. Ah-hah! I really like this one. 

I pulled the burgundy shirt off the hanger and throw the shirt on the bed and then I go to my jean drawer and pull out a pair of my nicer Wrangler Jeans

I pulled the burgundy shirt off the hanger and throw the shirt on the bed and then I go to my jean drawer and pull out a pair of my nicer Wrangler Jeans. I squat down beside my bed and pull out my glass case of my barrel racing belt buckles. I decide to wear the biggest one I have, oval shaped at least. After that I sit down at my makeup table and begin to do my mascara. 

Before leaving my house for the rodeo, I made sure I had everything and I looked okay. I put the duffel bag strap and put it on my shoulder and then grabbed my steel colored Brim hat and opened the door and headed to my truck and trailer. 

                                            *************** COOPER ******************

We all choked when we all breathed as one, and now we were rolling down the windows. Jake had just ripped a nasty one and Rusty and I were disgusted. Jake had the nastiest farts. "You're sick." I yelled at him in the back seat. 

"Blame Wolf Girl, she gave me blackberries!!" He says while sitting forward and putting his head between Rusty and I. Wolf Girl? Oh ya, DaKota. 

"Why were you with DaKota?" I ask him raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Well Rusty and I were helping Caleb with some work and we got all dirty so-"

"Get to the point." I said to him as I turned onto the rodeo grounds. 

"She made us breakfast, you should of seen her man.. She was covered in shit." He laughs sitting back into the seat again. 

"In shit?" I clarify to them and they both nod. I could just see it. DaKota with dirt and shit hinted on her face, a little sweaty, her cute little muck boots, and her hair in a messy ponytail, what a cutie. 

I turned my truck into the designated parking area for the competitors and I felt myself getting excited. I loved to compete, especially bulls. Bulls was definitely my favorite, but that doesn't mean I don't love bull-dogging, but I know I'll go far with bulls. 

I was gaining more and more points and pretty soon I'll be competing in CBR, if I keep riding like I am. That means I'll be traveling more, going to bigger rodeos. That's my next step to my biggest goal, PBR.

"Here we go boys." Rusty said as we all opened our doors and stepped onto the dirt.  

*************** 

I had took the top time for bull dogging and earned a paycheck for $5,500. Bull ridin' is the the last event, right now it's team roping. I'm just walking around, trying to find familiar faces to talk with. It's a packed rodeo, I don't think there's one seat in the bleachers that isn't taken.