The red eyed boy laid down again, going back to sleep. "Just do it. Be back before in half an hour."

Ruby smirked and gave a salute, leaning backwards, free falling heading towards the water under them.

The sky and sea were his domain. The land in between was where the others conquer. And no one in this world could do what he could. After all, not everyone in this world could breathe under water.

The ruby eyed teen smiled as he recited something he was told when he became a champion.

Be not defeated by the rain,

Be not defeated by the wind,

Nor by the iron pipe,

Nor by the knife,

Not by the metal bat,

Be the sound of body,

Be without desire,

Never be angered.

Ruby smiled and placed his hands on his chest.

Always have a quiet smile.

His mind then flashed the image of Wally and his eyes widen. There was a throbbing pain again, inside his head. He closed his eyes and smiled quietly, tears began to form.

No matter what.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Wally couldn't sleep. Well, he was sleeping until there was a shock that woke him up. He grabbed tight on to his blanket. Ruby, that was what on his mind. It was like a shock through his body, he bolted up right away, panting heavily, heart pounding like crazy. Wally groaned and buried his face into his hands.

He had dreams about Ruby recently. Actually his dreams were all about Ruby jumping off a cliff and falling from the sky, only to drown in a lake or ocean. Wally could only watch it over and over again. He couldn't do anything in those dreams, he always stood there on the water as Ruby dived in. This time it was the sky. And he was crying too. He cried with a smile on his face.

Wally felt a tug on his hand. He looked at his pinky finger, there was a cut. The green haired boy began to suck on his finger and take it out. What could've cut him?

A jade string then began to appear on his pinky, the string was glowing in the moonlight. Then end of the string was probably endless. The boy tilted his head and observed. What in the world was that string? The curious boy lifted his hand and checked the jade coloured string if it was real or not.

The green haired boy wrapped the string around his hand, holding it tightly and had no intention of letting it go.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Somewhere in the school area, a figure smiled as he sensed something had happened. The headmaster stared at the dark night, wondering when will the champions come. They had to do their job of sealing dark matter so it made sense why they were late.

The man sighed, inviting the champions were risky but inviting two heads of two of the most dangerous groups were a bigger risk. It would easily be considered as a mistake to invite the boss of Team Rocket and king of Team Plasma, but nonetheless they were all just children. Both teams had died down from world domination anyways so it was a green light.

On the headmaster's table, a framed picture of a man and a boy was placed.

"Hurry up, will you Lucas?"