4: Demi...

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on Justins phone. I heard the birds chirping. I looked over to Justin he smiled and said

" Morning did you sleep well? " He said with his morning voice wich was so hott!! I smiled back at him "Morning, and surprisingly yes I did"

He gave me a confused look while he was smiling "what do you mean surprisingly?"

"well I thought a old tree house would be less comfortable , but I guess I was wrong" I stood up and went down the litttle latter outside. He followed behind me. I walked into my house from the back door wich was open, I let Justin in and I smelled some food cooking so I knew my mom was in the kitchen. I signalled Justin to be quiet.  And we silently walked up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door slowly and sat down on my bed and laid down on my comfortable fluffy bed. Then I felt Justin do the same. I sighed and groaned at the same time.

"I dont wanna go to school but I really want to go because I wanna see Demis face when she sees you" I smiled excited to see that happen

"Your looking forward for Demi seeing me ?"I nodded at him looking at the ceiling "ok.. why exactly?"

"I dont know I just cant wait and see. If shes happy or is she gonna be so excited and still have a crush on you and be all over you"  I smiled again.

"Actually it was you that was all over me last night"he chuckled I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about I was ignoring you most of the day yesturday"

"I mean at night when we were sleeping. " He chuckled then began on with his sentance "You were really comfortable around me last night.I thought you would like be sleeping as far away  from  me as you could,  but you laid your head on my chest"

" Hey!  In my defense you are very comfortable I could use you as a pillow" We both laughed a little.

" Ok you have to get ready we're going to be late. im gonna go home and deal with my mom" He said standing up while I sat up on my bed.

I groaned " Fine. See ya" I smiled at him. I expected a smile back but instead he leaned  down to kiss me on the cheek.  And I blushed. Feeling that I was blushing I looked down hoping he didnt notice. But I guess he did.

"Your so cute when you blush" He chuckled a little and then left. I put my hand over my cheek remebering what had happend  seconds ago  and smiled. I got up with a big smile on my face. I went to my bathroom striped off my clothes and hoped into the shower. Then I got out after 10 minutes wrapped myself in a towel and brushed my teeth. Then I walked into my room and looked for an outfit. I picked out a white sweater/shirt with cuts down the sleeve , and some black simple leggings and combat boots. I grabbed my school bag put it on my shoulder and walked downatairs to the kitchen. My mom turned around. I said goodmorning and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me and said the same thing.

She gave me my food then sat across from me. We began eating then after a while of silence she spoke up.

"Why didnt you sleep in your room last night and why did I see Justin come out of your room?"  I kind of stiffend up and nervousness hit me for some reason. I just played with my food.

"umm because I didnt feel like sleeping in my room last night"  I simply said hopeing she would let it go.

"Where did you sleep then? Did you sleep with Justin" She looked up at me trying to make eye contact but I avoided it.

"Umm I slept in the tree house... with Justin. but thats all we did. We just slept" I said to her.

She just stayed silent for a while taking a bite out of her toast. " I don't want to see you with him anymore" "mom he needs a friend to depend on, everybody is mean to him at school!"

"well he can go find someone else but not you. Hes already causing trouble."

"what trouble ?"

"he made you stay with him in the tree house just because he didnt want to go home"

"mom that was my idea. I told him that he should stay "

she stood up with her plate and put it in the sink " I still dont wanna see you with him" she came back to the table "and im giving you a ride" I didnt  even argue I just wanted to leave to school cuz I was mad at my mom.

we got to school and I saw people giving me digusted looks. I mean prople are always mean to me, but not this type of mean. I walked to my locker looking down at the floor incase someone tried to trip me. I finally got to my locker wich  was at the very end of the hall and aslo the last one away from everybody. I opened it and I saw a piece of paper fall out. At first I thought it was just one of my random school papers but then i saw what it said "Hey Slutena Homez hope you had a fun night with Justin. Because he is all mine so stay away from him you     slut !!" My eyes widened. How did this person know  I was with Justin yesturday! Omg someone was stalking us. I dropped the paper and started shaking because I was scared. Someone was stalking us.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed and turned around quickly. Then I saw Justin standing there. With a confused look on his face "whats wrong? Are you ok" I didnt say anything. I don't know I wanted to say something but I couldnt let it out of my mouth. Then he saw the paper on tne floor picked it up and read it. He looked up at me with worrie in his eyes and hugged me. I hugged back and, I don't know why but I started crying. Then he whispered in my ear "who do you think wrote it?" I pulled away wiping all the tears of my cheek. "I-I dont     k-know" It looked like he was thinking "ok so anyone who you think that might want you to stay away from me? I mean everybody hates me and is affriad of me." I looked up at him. It was true everybody was scared at him. Then I started thinking. who would be out in the woods behind my house anyway? The only other person other than me and Justin is Demi. Then it hit me. If course she might of went to tree house for some reason then saw or heard me and Justin. Then I looked up at Justin again "Demi..."

====■☆□====□☆■====■★□====□★■====

Ok so this is nothing at all like the show Twisted so sorry if you thought it would be.

Thanks for

reading !!

Comment/vote