3: Friends?

I hesitated but I said yes. He smiled back at response but I could still could see sadness in his eyes. I dont know why. It stayed quite for a couple seconds then he broke the silence saying "so where do you wanna go and talk?" "the diner" I quickly answered back. We walked there sense we both didnt have  car.  It was silent all the way to the diner that was four blocks away. He was just looking at the ground the whole time. And I swear I saw him wipe a tear away. I wanted to ask him if he was ok but I didn't.

When we got there everybody turned their attention to us. I sat down in the way back and he bought a soda for himself and an orange juice for me. Maybe because he still remembers that I dont like soda. He gave it to me and I gave him a little smile say thank you. Then he sat in front of me. "so what did you want to talk about?" I asked. He looked up at me with his hazel eyes "Im sorry for what I made you and Demi go through, I wanted  to talk to Demi but she didn't come to school today" he replied " are you serious thats all you wanted to talk about !" I yelled a little. "Well you wouldn't talk to me at school. And I realy wanna be friends again. I feel like I have no one. My mom still goes to parties . Everybody at  school hates me and.... my dad died..." I looked at him he was looking at his hands blankly like he was going through a flashback. He really didn't have anybody . I got up from my seat and sat next to him and hugged him."im sorry for yelling at you and ignoring you at school and... your dad"He barried his face in my neck and I felt a tear on my neck. I broke the sileence "when did you figure out?" I asked. "when I got home, my mom told me" "how come she told you untill now he passed away like 6 months ago" I pulled away seeing tears in his eyes "I dont know but I dont want to go back home ". He never had a good mother son relationship. He and his das would always hang out annd do guy stuff. It must realy be hard on him. I sighed, then I came up with an idea "why don't we just hang out in town untill you feel like going home". He looked at me "are you sure you want to be seen with me ?" I forgot about that. But I didnt realy care, he just found out his dad died. "No," I changed the subject "so where do you wanna go first? we could go to the mall to the park or just stay here" "how about to the park. I havent seen nature in a long time" he joked around.

We got up and left to the park. It was getting dark so not many people were there. He suddenly looked at me "Did you ever tell your mom that you werent gonna be home?" I took out my phone quickly but It wwouldnt turn on sense it was out of battery. "dang it! its out of battery" He took out his phone "here use mine" "thanks, do you have my momss phone number? cuz I dont know it" he thought for a moment "yeah its in the contacts list" in looked through the list and it was the third one. I called her and apologized for not coming home but I didn't tell her I was with Justin.i hung up it took me to the contacts again. I saw one that said "♡Selly Boo♡ " it was my number. He used to always call me that. I gave it back to him still on the contacts. He looked at what I was looking at then looked at me. "I remember when I used to call you Selly Boo, then Demi would get jealous because I didnt give her a nickname" We both luaghed a little remembering. "yyeah she had a little crush on you before" he looked at me "that explains a lot she would never let me talk to other girls except you and her" we laughed again. Then there was silence untill he spoke "so a-are  we friends?" I thought for a moment "Yeah... I guess" I saw him smile. Then he stood up I lookd at hi  confused "where are you going?" and all he said was come with me. So we walked untill we got to the sidewalk infront od my house. "you came to get rid of me?" I said and he chuckled. "no I dont want you to leave me. Come with me" He pulled me by my hand intertwining our fingers. We got to the little forest behind my house . "what are we doing here?" "for this" he said stopping. I looked up. It was our old tree house. I was standing there still holding on to his hand. " I remeber the last time we were here was when yourr mom and your sad divorced and you refused to go into your house so we slept here" he said. I remembered that like it was yeaturday. "yeah" I got an idea " hey why dont we sleep here! Sense you dont want to go home" he looked at me like I was crazy "are you sure you want to sleep in an old tree house, tomorrow we have school " "yeah! come on lets do it!!" I said like a little kid. He chuckled then agreed. We went up to see if it was in good shape to sleep In. It was fine all we needed were blankets and pillows.  So I sneaked into my house saw my mom asleep on the couch. I got some pillows and  blankets.

"I cant believe we're doing this. My mom is going to freak when she finds out I didnt go home" Justin said while fixing up the "bed". It looked like a queen bed spread to all the corners of the small tree house. I looked up at the wall. there was a picture, it had Demi, Justin,  and me. We were at the beach all of us in pink even Justin."We always made you wear pink" I said laughing at the , memory.  "Yeah, and I just wore it just to make you guys happy" he said looking down at me. He was like an older brother to me and Demi. He would always protect us. If we were being bullied he would always protect us from them. he would always protect me from boys. Demi, he disnt even try with her she had a new boyfriend every week.

"You were such a good friend to us. You would do anything I mean ANYTHING, to make us happy" I said still looking up at the picture.

"You guys meant the world to me. I will do anything to make you guys happy"

"How come you acted diffrent with Demi? You would  always invite me to your house and leave Demi out, why?" I remembered I would always ask him that question and he would always change the subject.

"Do you realy want to know?"

"yeah"

"ok well one day you were out of town and She came over to my house. She was acting weird, she even tried to kiss me. And I thought it would just ruin all over our friendship. But I kind of knew Mine and Demis friendship was over but I still wanted our friendship. And luckly we still are Best friends" he looked down at me when he was finishing his sentence.  I smiled up at him. I was glad we were friends again.

I just starred into his eyes and he was starring at mine. I felt a wierd feeling.We were so deep I to eachothers eyes.I saw him lick his lips and look at mine. Then I blinked angain and stsrred at the bed. Looking for something to change the subject.

"We should go to sleep" I sitting on the blankets on the floor. Then he sat down next to me "yeah we have school tomorrow."  Then he got the blankets over both of us. "Are you sure you can sleep in here in the middle of the woods up in a tree hiuse we havent been in 5 years ?"

"If I did this when we were 12 I can do it now" I laid down and fixied my pillow. Then he laid down next to me. "ok if your ok with it" Thwn we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt something on my waist.  I freaked out a little thinking it might be a snake or something. but I saw it was Justins arm. I felt secured in his arms, like always. Then he woke up.

"are you ok?"

"yeah im fine. I just got a little chilly" I said then I felt myself being turned over to my other side. Facing Justins chest. He held me tight in his arms making me warmer.

" Does this help?"

"Yeah. Thanks Justin" Then I fell asleep for like 5 minutes.  Then I started thinking of how I used to like him. Maybe still do. Do I? I mean hes still the same Justin only older and stronger. I dont know why but I looked down at his stomach and saw he wasnt  wearing a shirt. When did he take it off? I just bit my lip looking at his abs.

Yup.. I still like him.

===================================================

Hope you guys liked this epy. It was boring I know but ill post another tomorrow. Comment some ideas and vote for this story or go read my other story " My Step Brother~Justlena"

Thank you for reading !! 

~ Anonymous