2: Talk to me

I saw all the people move to let him pass by. I heard people saw mean comments calling him socio and a murderer. I saw him getting closer I starred at him he was wearing a white V neck shirt with black skinny jeans matched with red shoes and with a black leather jacket. He looked different. He for sure did age very well. I saw his eyes meet mine as he got closer. I looked down quickly hoping he didn't notice me. But then as I was looking at the floor I saw a pair of red shoes in front of me. I looked up slowly and saw him right in front of me. He gave me a smile and said "hey Selena" I didn't know what to say but before it could get anymore awkward the principle came from behind Justin "Can you come. with me please?" Justin looked at me once more than he walked of with the principle. I sighed in relief and looked over at Logan. "wow that was scary, I've never met a murderer in real life!" Logan said with his hand on his chest. I just stood there in shock. Logan looked at me "are you ok ?" I looked up at him "umm, yeah" I stuttered a little "we should get to class". We walked to our lockers first then headed for class. I sat down in the second to last row. The class started to fill up. Then every one was there talking about random things. I looked up at the door, it opened and then entering the room was Justin. He saw me starring at him right away. I looked away and starred outside the window. I felt some one sitting behind me. I knew it was him. He didn't say anything to me luckily. I just sat there writing what was on the board. After the bell rang I took my time so I didn't run into him.

I didn't see him after that. I was curious where he was. It was now the last hour of the school and I was running late for my class. I was looking for a pencil when I heard a locker open across the hall way. I didn't bother checking who it was. Then after a couple minutes I felt some behind me.I turned around looking at a chest. I looked up seeing it was Justin.He had a pencil held up in his hand. I saw a little smirk on his face "you need a pencil?" I hesitated a little then took it from his hand "thanks" I murmured. He looked down at me trying to make eye contact but I avoided making eye contact. "Why wont you talk to me? You know im still the same kid I was 6 years ago" he said breaking the silence. "The same guy that murdered his aunt and spent the last 6 years in juvie! That left and left me here having the worst experience of high school !I was called the friend of the murderer, nobody talked to me. Nobody really even knew my name they only called me the friend of the child murderer!!" I said letting all my feelings out.He looked at me with sadness in his eyes "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you and Demi to have a bad high school experience I'm really  sorry" 

"Why, why did you do it. I knew you didn't like your aunt but there has to be a good reason of why you did what you did!" I said asking hoping he would answer my answer. 

"I cant tell you that.No matter what I can never say why I did what I did"

I just rolled my eyes and walked to my next class knowing the bell would ring in a while .I heard him calling my name but i just kept walking. I heard his heavy foot steps walking towards me. But then the bell rang and all the people poured out of the classes. I looked back seeing if he was still behind me. i saw him through the huge crowed of people looking for me. I quickly sped to my next class.

There was only ten minutes left for school to end. And i noticed Justin was in all my classes except my second class. Great i thought in my head. I was in study hall right now i saw Justin sitting in the opposite side of the room. I felt bad for him. All the names people called him and all the rumors i heard from eavesdropping of people making plans.

I heard the bell ring so I quickly walked out and left to my locker to get my things. I felt someone behind me I knew it was Justin. I shut my locker when I grabbed everything and ignore him completely. I just walked towards the school doors. "Hey Selena can we talk?" I heard him say.I just walked through the door. I then saw him in front of me. I jumped a little, and was just going to walk around him but he walked in front of me again. "Please talk to me... please?" I heard him say in a sad voice. I looked up at his eyes. To see if he was realy actually sad or just pertending. I saw sadness in his eyes I don't know why he is sad. is it realy because I was ignoring him? Or is it because of what I told him this morning? Should I talk to him and figure out more of why he did what he did or ignore him ? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so it isn't realy going to be like the  show "Twisted" But it's kind of going to have the same kind of story. So hope you guys like it comment and Vote . And maybe give me some idease for the story.