15

Hey Loves💜that's pretty much it just wanted to say hey lol . Comment and Vote💙

Wassup my name Chris Brown y'all should already know me. Anyway me and my bro aug up in the studio laying down this track to hold you down for DJ Khaled.
" Yo Chris this shit is dope asf" khaled said " thank ya thank ya .
Yo aug you ready to roll out? 'Ya comemo' where we going to house or mine? " Yours

Lo
Was had just got back in from shopping. We was listen to music dancing and Niesha hyping Bri head to twerk while recording her.

Niesha
Go head twerk Bri ! I said laughing and recording. Ayeee I said while recording her. "Aye don't put that on Instagram" To late already did and you got a lot of likes. " let me see" Lo said.

#When Bestooo getting it! Heyy!😍💜👭.
"Ayeeee" bri said. Doing it again we all bust out laughing at her crazy ass. Girl go sit down.

Travis

I was chilling looking on Instagram when I seen a video Niesha posted of bri twerking I texted aug to let him know.

To LilBro💉- Go look on Niesha Instagram page some YOU might wanna see.

From LilBro💉- ight.

Aug

I get a text from Travis telling me to look on Niesha Instagram so I did and when I got on there I seen a video of Bri so I clicked it to see her shaking her ass. Oh yeah she gotta get fucked of for this one. I DM Niesha. 'Aye tell Bri it's her ass when I find ha'.

I texted Travis to come on over to Chris house we can and make a date when we going down there to get them. 'Yo Travis come on over Chris house'

Niesha
Bri!! I yelled. 'What nene' she yelled back from her room. Come here you to Lo y'all come to my room right quick. "Wassup why you look like that " Lo asked. Umm cause Bri in trouble. "What why am I in trouble? I gave her my phone.

AugustAlsina- Tell Bri Its her ass when I see ha.

Fuck fuck fuck man. Bri said. Me and Lo just laughed at her ass. " see that's what you get for shaking ya ass" Lo said I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her. "Shut up Niesha this YO fault you just had to put it on Instagram now he seen it that's okay if Ima be in 'trouble' y'all are too I'm not going down by my self".

Bri

Since niesha and Lo think everything's funny I'm about to send they NIGGAs some pictures I can't be the only one in trouble not gone happen. Looking through my pictures of them I took earlier today and posting them on Instagram. Niesha first.

#Damn thats my bestie go bestfriend who that is cause it ain't Trav😛😛😍

#Damn thats my bestie go bestfriend who that is cause it ain't Trav😛😛😍. @The_Real_Niesha_
Now Lo

#Second Bestie go best friend that's my bestfriend yass you better

#Second Bestie go best friend that's my bestfriend yass you better. It ain't Brown you better work! 😍💙🙃. @Sexy_Lo

Lo

Me and Niesha was still laughing at Bri. When we got tagged in photos from Bri. NO SHE DIDN'T SHE TRYNA GET ME KILLED ! "BRI NO WHY YOU DO THAT TRAVIS GONE BEAT MY ASS LIKE LITERALLY!" Niesha said.

Chris

Trav just got to my house and we were all sitting around tryna figure out when we was gone go down the the Bahamas's to get they sneaky asses when me and Trav was getting tagged in pictures Bri posted.

Hell na come let's go down there like tomorrow cause see this here ain't about to fly we can take my jet be ready tomorrow night. And with that I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Aug
Guess we going tomorrow night which is cool with me cause I been ready to see Bri smart ass. To the Bahamas's tomorrow it is ! And they ion even know it.