8

This is short comment vote
Najah💜

Bri

8 came fast as hell felt like I just closed my eyes. Me and nene are models. We had a photo shoot this morning and I'm was extremely tired I went into nene room and woke her up. Nene get up love we gotta be there in 2 hours and you know how long it takes us to get ready so up now. " I'm up felt like I just closed my damn eyes " Same I said walking out her room closing the door.

We was now done with our photo shoot and I was tired. It was going on 2 and all we wanted to do was sleep. When we got home we ate a lil bit of pizza and went to sleep.

Nene

Bri get up August is here. "Why is he here" I don't know get up. "No tell him to go home" no get up Bri. "Ugh why his ugly ass gotta be here making me lose sleep". I laughed her ole grumpy self but I know how she feel getting woken up out of your sleep when you haven't been sleep long.

I was on FaceTime with Travis while he was eating. Why? I don't know he called and wanted to talk to me. I'm really starting to like him and catch feelings he's so sweet. "What you thinking about baby gurl" nothing. " okay well I'm about to come over" okay see you when you get here.

Bri

What August why are you here? I asked with a attitude. " just came to see yo lil mean ass" well you seen me bye I left going back into my room to sleep. 10 minutes later he came in my room with food taking off his shoes pants and shirt getting in my bed. Uh what are you doing? "What it look like where yo remote" here I said giving him the remote don't make me up. " I'm not I'll probably be sleep too.