6

Fav Comment 💜
-Najah

Bri

Yesterday was a long day I woke up did my hygiene and took a shower when I got out o notice i had a bruise on my left cheek and a hickey that now looks more purple from August dumb ass. I decided to text him and tell him about himself

 I decided to text him and tell him about himself

After that I left him on read he ah be good

After that I left him on read he ah be good. I went into niesh room to see what she was doing just as I thought she was sleeping me being me decided to jump up and down on her bed. Ne-Ne get up get up.

"What do you want Bri". Make me breakfast. I sang making her laugh. " Why can't you do it" Oh bitch please you owe me for making me go out to dinner. " Speaking of dinner what was up with you an August ?. A lot look at this. I showed her the messages from last night. "So that's how you got that hickey and he bit you why" she said laughing. It's not funny and because I didn't hug him I think he crazy. "You crazy too y'all be perfect for each other" she made a heart with her fingers. Whatever now make me breakfast.

I was sitting down at the island taking pictures while Ne-Ne was making breakfast. August was still texting me saying when he find me he gone fuck me up I thought it was funny he so skinny. "Bri here" thanks love I started eating. Me and Ne-Ne was eating when somebody knocked on the door. You expecting someone ? "Yes Travis said he was coming over." Was August suppose to be with him? "No he said it was just him". Okay I sigh in relief.

Neisha

Me Bri and Trav was all just chillin as of now. Bri was on her phone while Travis kept putting his head in my boobs tryna be funny. Will you stop. I said laughing. "Why they soft " he kept doing it. He got a text from it looks like August asking him where he was at he replied back telling him he was over here. Bri about to get that lil ass ruffed up when he get here and she don't even know it.

A few moments passed and there was a knock at the door I told Bri to go answer it.

Bri

Somebody knocked on the door and Ne-Ne instantly looked at me smiling telling me to go get the door. Ion know why she want me to answer the door this ain't my house it's hers. I mumbled to myself. Whoever it was kept ringing the door bell. Chill damn I'm coming. Soon as I opened the door it was August standing there.

August stood there with that damn smirk on his face. "What I tell you? When I catch you Ima fuck you up" See I was getting ready and Ne-Ne said she wasn't feeling good so I had to stay with her. I lied straight through my teeth. "Why you lying baybeh" he walked in backing me up into the wall. I'm not . He started grabbing my face and pinching my butt. " Don't lie to me baby gurl" August stop pinching me that hurts. I wined. "Shut up" no stop I pushed him back and started to walk off till he smacked my ass making me stop and winch in pain. Asshole "what cha say?" Nothing.

Walking back into the living room "Who was at the door Bri" Ne-Ne don't play you know who was at the door I mugged her. Her and Trav started laughing. August walked into the room. " what y'all laughing about " he said siting next to me. " her" " y'all be cute together" Ne-Ne said. " I know " he said with that same dumb ass smirk on his face. No we want and it's not gone happen. He looked at me and pinched my thighs. AUGUST STOP PINCHING ME ASSHOLE. "Call me a asshole again watch I do it again" he always threatening me with his lil big head ass.