Video [2] Again

I clicked on the second video and it started playing.

"Hey fellas today is the worst day in my life, Aaron asked me out for a date but my brother is coming with his wife. I seriously wanted to spend some time with Aaron but I can't just go without meeting my brother he will surely be disappointed." She sighed heavily while running a hand in her long brown hair. beautiful.

"Today my best friend Margaret broke up with her boyfriend because she caught him cheating on her. Poor girl. I had to stay with her after the college was over because she needed a shoulder to cry. Sometimes I think that why people says that we only fall in love one time, I mean yes it's somehow true just like Aaron is my first love and will always be but if somehow your first love breaks your heart maybe a second chance can fix your heart? We all get two chances in everything so if anything does happen to you for the first time always remember we will get another chance for the second time." She smiled but I always understand what she's trying to say.

"I think that everyone in the world deserves love even if he or she aren't good. So if you love someone confess your feelings to them otherwise he or she will soon be taken by someone else and you will watch them kissing everyday and after that you will run to the bathroom and cry until the creepy janitor says you to get out." She laughed at the last part and winked playfully.

And the video came to an end.

A/N

Song for the chapter is begin again by taylor swift.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow