- HARLEY'S POV -

He was my king.
I was his queen.

I felt so complete hearing our laughs fill the air.
I was in on the joke.
Our joke.

He swerved around the corner and then pulled on the side of the road.
Why did he stop here? Where's the mall?
Mr. J's sexy voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Daddy needs to make a quick phone call, okay baby?"
I looked into the radiance of his icy blue eyes, nodding. He looked at me with lust, then broke eye contact to whip out his phone. He dialled a number and put it to his ear, clenching his jaw and looking out the window.

"Johnny, my boy! Listen, bring some of my men out to the mall. I got some plans for me and Harls."
When he said my name I felt intense butterflies.
Hell, I always felt butterflies around his presence.
He sat in silence for a moment listening to Johnny's reply.
"What the hell do you think? Of course we're killing everybody."
He chuckled darkly, and another giggle escaped my lips, except quieter. I didn't want to annoy him during his call.
"God, Johnny. Stop rambling. I didn't ask you to say anything more. Get my damn men out here. You've got 10 minutes. I gotta go to the alley first."
Mr. J turned off his phone and leaned back in his seat. He looked at me, and I smiled. "Why are we going to the alley puddin?" I asked. He replied with nothing but a smile and drove into an alleyway next to us.
He stopped and put down the window as a man in sunglasses and a black suit handed him a black garbage bag.
Mr. J didn't say anything and backed halfway out of the alley. He handed me the bag.
I opened the bag slightly confused, then gasped as I unfolded the shiny brand new black and red jester costume.
"Yours is getting old, so I got you a new one," he said as he kept his eyes on the road, swerving through lanes.
"This is so beautiful, puddin! thank you," I said smiling widely.

"There's also some makeup in there, not that you need it baby," he said looking at me for a moment and winking. I giggled and looked at the white face makeup and blood red lipstick. There was also a black mask, similar to the one I used to wear with my old jester costume.
On the back of my costume, there was a golden "J" on the zipper. I smirked at it and folded up the the costume neatly, placing it in the bag with the makeup and mask.

Suddenly we came to a harsh stop and my head hit the leather seat, causing a giggle to escape my lips.
I looked out my window, staring in awe at the mall.
It was busy.
Well, the more, the merrier.

I looked towards Mr. J to see he was staring into my eyes. I smiled. "Hi puddin."

He leaned towards me, making me lean closer. His face was unreadable. I had no clue what he was thinking about.

He suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it towards his face, colliding his mouth onto mine. When my brain registered it I kissed him harder and he moaned, kissing back.
He grabbed my waist and kissed down my neck, biting on my sensitive spot. I moaned loudly with pleasure, and he purred quietly, moving back up and kissing my mouth harshly.
He then quickly pulled away.

"Put that outfit on for daddy," he said with his hoarse voice.

He then got out of the car, slicking back his hair and growling. I bit my lip and got changed in the vehicle, then used a compact mirror to apply my white face makeup. I did red eyeshadow with black eyeliner and stuck my mask over my eyes, then put my blood red lipstick on. I smiled to myself and lastly put on the headpiece of my jester costume and got out of the car, shutting the door as Mr. J looked over at me. I looked back with a seductive look and he smiled at me with his smudged red lipstick. I let out a laugh and walked to his side as he snaked an arm around my waist.

"You look good enough to eat," he growled into my ear.

Mr. J then snapped his fingers, and as if on cue, one of his henchmen came over and handed him a purple mirror.
He held it up, fixing his lipstick, then tossed the mirror onto the pavement. He smacked his lips loudly and looked at me smiling with his silver teeth. I couldn't help but smile back, holding his hand as he led me towards the mall with his men following behind us.

Johnny went beside Mr. J and handed him his golden AK47, and handed me my mallet and pistol.
Mr. J smiled The Smile and kept walking as he loaded the gun, and I loaded mine.

Together we were unstoppable.
Nobody messed with us.
They feared us.
We were powerful.
We were inseparable.
We were the King and Queen of Gotham City.

He was my king.
I was his queen.

Civilians screamed in fear as we walked towards the mall.
My king looked at me, holding my hand tightly. I squeezed it and bit my lip.

"Let's have some fun."

-------------
HOLY this took so long im sorry!
i needed to spend more time on this chapter because it took so long to figure out what would happen but idk is this good? im not sure honestly.. not my FAVOURITE chapter I've done but I guess it's still good.
tell me your opinions! it helps!
and also give me some ideas about where this story can go? there's lots of possibilities from here honestly, like joker could lose harley again, batman can come in (even though I'm not good at writing batman stuff whatsoever)..
give me ideas and opinions though! I'd appreciate it lots :))