He had no idea what the darkest wizard meant but his parents were awfully obedient to him.

     "Send me, Voldemort," Bellatrix begged, "I'll kill the boy, sir. Please, I promise I will." She was legitimately kneeling down begging Voldemort as he shoved her aside and Nagini slithered around the beggar.

     "My most loyal servant, I'll need you another time." This made her crack a grin, although Draco didn't miss the look of embarrassment in her eyes. Voldemort approached Draco's father and placed a cold hand on his shoulder.

     "Bring me the boy, tonight. I want my death eaters surrounding him, understand?"

     His father was pale, his eyes widening but merely nodded. His cold eyes eventually caught Draco's and he let put a somewhat smiled that had chills sent down to his spine.

     Draco looked at his wary father and saw how scared his eyes were and hoped that he would finish the task alive.

~

     ASTORIA HEARD SHUFFLING.

     "Bloody hell, Cassandra!"

     "Shut it David!" 

     She fluttered her eyes and saw that she was no longer floating in the sky but in a wood room that had some windows. She looked beside her and some some plants and a fireplace that instantly heated the room. To the left of her were her boots and scarf where her wand was stuck in out.

     "Astoria?" She turned her head slowly to a girl.

     The girl had long wispy blonde straight hair and a yellow and black scarf around her neck. There was a yellow beanie on her head and she could tell she had a little pink lip gloss that stood out with her pale face and rosy cheeks as well as her cosy brown eyes.

     "I'm Cassandra," she introduced, "I saw you in the air and David and I thought we could help you get down."

     If Astoria were to guess, the boy with Raven black hair and blue eyes was mostly likely David. He had a yellow and black scarf across his neck as well and smiled at her.

     "I'm David, by the way," he greeted, awkwardly. Astoria nodded at the boy and fiddled her fingers.

     "We saw you in the air and let me guess, Keith and Francis did that to you?" Cassandra asked, concerned. Astoria was shocked. How did they know about Keith and Francis?

     "Yes, how did you know?"

     David smirked. "They did that to Cassie and I a year ago, almost everyday." Cassie rolled her chocolate eyes and David smiled at her.

     "We're fifth years by the way, I've been in your Defence Against The Dark Arts class before."

     There was it. Astoria remembered the blonde head in front of her three years ago and the hufflepuff crest in her robe. She registered the memory in her mind that David and Cassandra were both Hufflepuff's and she'd been rescued by them.

     Seeing as Cassandra and David wanted to talk longer with her, Astoria made herself comfy as the boy sat down next to his best friend. Astoria's memories of being taunted still filled up her mind but Cassandra put a hand in her shoulder.