Chapter Eight

Italy, Florence above

When you think you're doing whats best for me when actually you are doing the worst, friends can break your heart too- anonymous

The night went on and her opening was proving to be a success, everybody loved the hotel and how she was smart in choosing Florence as the location since Italy has many beautiful cities and Florence being one of the biggest, they were all pleased and she couldn't be more proud of herself and her hard working team that helped her make  tonight happen.

Before they knew it the opening was over and everyone who had flow in for her opening checked in to the hotel to be her first guests and they were all honoured and happy with their rooms.

Colby and Nikki also decided to stay in the hotel in support to his friend at least that's what he believes, they checked in and were shown to their room.

Greenly was in the hallway walking with potential investors who were interested in her hotel showing them around when at the corner of her eye she sees moving figures, she turned and saw Colby and Nikki kissing.

She's seen Colby kiss many girls before you'd think it wouldn't bother her anymore but it did and a lot more then she wanted, they pulled away from each other and smiled, Colby looked up and saw Greenly he waved at her with a big smile showing her the room key, she faked a smile and gave him a thumps up, and walked away with the investors.

Greenly was heart broken and Colby was too blind to see how he was hurting her nor did he care enough to notice her fake smile or the discomfort her silence brings when he is with another girl, he just didn't seem to notice a thing, he was so close to her but didn't know her at all.

------------------------------------------------

Greenly decided to stay in Italy after all of her friends and family left, her colleges left after all business transactions and interactions were finalised.

Greenly enjoyed being in Italy more then anything, she felt at peace there and thought less about Colby who also didn't call as often, she liked the distance between them, it was less torturous for her and as for missing him and his voice she had a lot of clip videos and pictures with their friends from the past 5 years having a good time and other great moments she cherishes.

After a month in Italy Greenly's P.A called her and told her that she needs to be present for a board meeting her father called in Seattle.

Greenly was packed and ready to go she called her father "dad, is everything okay?" She blurted over the phone "well hello to you too honey " her father said with a chuckle "dad! " she whined "yes honey everything is fine just be on time OK" he said with finality in his voice "okay dad" she sighed after hanging up with relief washing over her.

Greenly arrived in Seattle late in the evening her driver Frank was already waiting for her at the airport she got in the car and told Frank to take her to Trevor's place.

The last thing Greenly wanted was to be alone as everything in Seattle especially her house were a constant reminder of him and the nights she cried herself to sleep because of him, she didn't want to think about him let along see him.

All she wanted was to forget about him and the first step was deleting his video clips and avoiding contact.

On the way she called Trevor "hello" she softly said "hey you, what's up" he replied "are u home? " she asked "yep and very bored" he sighed "okay " she said and hung up leaving a confused Trevor on the other line.

She arrived at his building and went up, Trevor leaved in a paint house suit in one of the tallest buildings in Seattle which had an elevator for a door and as soon as it opened his eyes almost popped and his jaw dropped, she stepped out of the elevator and hugged a shocked Trevor "you crook why didn't u tell me you are coming" he scolded "and miss seeing that priseless look u had when I walked in, ah no" she said with a smile while letting herself in and helping herself with everything and anything in his kitchen "don't you have food in your big ass private jet" Trevor said with raised eyebrows, Greenly just glared at him with a mouth full of chocolate cake.

They spent the next hour catching up on the past month events.
Then the topic of Colby popped up "so... Have you seen him or talk to him" he asked "him who" Greenly retorted with a blank stare "Colby. who else" trevor said while rolling his eyes "well... No and I really don't have the energy to have the Colby talk so please" she said while looking away from him, Trevor sighed "no am tired of this, we have to talk about it" she looked at him then at her lap like it's the most interesting thing to look at in the whole room, "you need to come clean about your feelings for him other wise you'll always wonder how things would've been because you are leaving with the assumption that he doesn't feel the same way" he said in one breath with a sad frown on his face "which is not wrong if you really look at it" she said with wide eyes "yes but we don't know for sure, at the end it is what it is an assumption and not a fact" Trevor replied.

Greenly knew that Trevor was right but instead she blurted out something she wasn't sure of but had been thinking about  "I am moving to Italy" Trevor was shocked.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late up date friends and thank you for reading hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do writing it

Please don't be silent readers I'd like to hear from you guys, 😘😘😘😘lots of love