Chapter Seven

Time waits for no man, and it has flown by so fast it was already time for Greenly to go to Italy for the final touches to her opening.

She was so exited, it was the only thing that kept her from thinking about him as he didn't make it easy for her by calling every day, sometimes to ask for favours and sometimes to check on her 'he says', if only he knew how much he was hurting her.

Greenly loved Colby so much but deep down she knew that no matter what she did for him, he'll never love her back and it's not that she doubted herself but his actions told her so.
------------------------------------------------

The night of the opening was finally here and Greenly was happy with her achievement, the hotel looked amazing and ready for paying guests.

Greenly was wearing a beautiful emerald floor length dress with a sparkling emerald diamond necklace and matching droplet shape earrings, the dress hugged her body just right showing all of her perfect curves and complimenting her green eyes, she tied her hair in a messy bun with curly strands falling on each side of her face, she didn't need any make up just lipstick and eyeliner, and that was it she looked beautiful.

Everybody had arrived, the hotel was filled with people, dressed to impress.
Greenly's P.A went up on stage and welcomed everybody then announced Greenly's presence on stage, she entered and all eyes were on her, she stood behind the glass podium and spoke "good evening, this has been a journey and I want to thank my parents for pushing me because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here" she looked at them, blew them a kiss and smiled "being here tonight gives me an unexplainable amount of joy and I am sharing it with you tonight" she looked around and smiled "I hope you fall in love with my creation because this hotel is now officially open" they applauded and cheered "thank you, enjoy " she finished and walked of the stage, Trevor was already waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs like a gentleman with his hand out for her "you are such a guy when you want to" she says, Trevor straightens up and clears his throat "good to know I can still pull it off" he says with a chuckle.

Colby approached greenly and Trevor with Nikki on his side, he greets them and Nikki does the same, they exchange hugs and conversed about the hotel, Colby looked at Greenly up and down "you look amazing Greenly" he said, she blushed and looked at herself "thank you" she replied, he cleared his throat "this hotel is really beautiful, I hope you proud of yourself because I am" Greenly couldn't stop smiling he was saying all the right things "thank you Colby, and yes I couldn't be more proud " she looked at Nikki and the ache from deep within her heart was starting to surface "thanks for coming guys" she says with a fake smile, she tightly gripped Trevor's arm and pulls him away to mingle with her guests "tonight it's about you" Trevor whispered to Greenly giving her an assuring smile, Greenly looked back at Colby walking away with Nikki on his side and wished it was her, "but I'll never be her " she muttered to herself.

"I wish I could stop loving him. I wish I could stop caring about him and what he does" deep sighs "I just wish"