chapter two

For three days they spent 24hours a day together and got along very well, too well, Greenly couldn't get a enough of him, he made her smile and made her happy but the way he made her feel was unexplainable, all she knew was that she wanted to be around him more, she didn't know what falling for someone felt like but her friends had given her an idea that if you feel jealous when 'he' is with someone else that means you like him very much maybe in love, but she didn't understand she has never been jealous before she didn't even know how it felt like nor has she been in love or even interested in any one like that.

It was the last day of their trip and they were already on their way back he looked at her and asked "would you mind if I picked up someone on the way" she smiled, Greenly was flattered that he asked for her permission, she looked at him "yeah sure" she replied. An hour later the car stops the back passenger door opened And a beautiful blonde girl entered and closed the door, Greenly looked at Colby and for the past three days she had been around him Greenly had never seen him smile the way he was smiling at her, 'damn he's so cute' she thought, but before she could register everything that was happening he leaned back and they kissed, deeply and passionately, usually Greenly would be disgusted with the seen but instead she couldn't look away her heart was pounding and it was like a thousand small daggers plunging through her heart and she couldn't breath it hurt so bad, she felt a lump on her throat and tears burning her eyes threatening to come out.
They stopped and smiled at each other, she choked trying to hold back the tears and swallow the lump in her throat, he introduced them but he's eyes never leaving hers, Greenly didn't hear her name, she smile at Greenly and waved "hi" Greenly also waved and immediately after faced the window trying to hide the hurt, the disappointment and the tears welling up in her eyes.

That moment it hit her, she realised that that's what Jealousy felt like and most importantly that with the three days that they had spent together she has fallen for him and fallen hard, and for them Greenly's life was never the same again.