"That doesn't matter!"

We all turned to the orange haired and he continued.

"I think..."

"Hey, don't talk to the coach to the that!" Daichi warned him.
He held his hands up in defence.

"Oh, uh... I didn't mean it like that..."

"Just say it."

"R-Right,"he stood up and spoke," No one thought that we are going to beat Seijoh, either. That's why it doesn't matter... I think."

"Tomorrow, we're going to be the challengers again. Let's turn the tables on them."

"Hai!"

We were dismissed and we all went our own way.

"Kageyama." Hinata said and my brother and I turned around.

"Throw me a toss." He said with a smile and I understood that he meant my brother.

"Hey, you guys. We had a match today. I think you should rest."

"I have to take Mae home first."

"Did you just hear what I said!?" I shouted.

"Don't worry. I will take her home for you." We turned around and saw Nishinoya with his bad in his hand, ready to go home.

"Alright. Thanks Noya-san." My brother said and hurried to the locker room to change.

"Onii-san! Ah...Yuu. Gomen. You don't have to-"

"I have. I can't let a cute young lady like you walk home alone in the dark...after all, I did say I am going to protect you. Right?" He said winking. I blushed and nodded, looking at the floor.

We made our way to my home.
We walked in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable or anything like that. It was actually nice walking next to Nishinoya. It felt great.

Once every moment I would take a glance at his handsome features and blush ocasionally.

"Hey...um...Mae." he started breaking the silence," You did well today."

I blushed.

"Thanks. You too."

"T-Thanks."

"You know, I'm really excited to play against Shiratorizawa tomorrow. I wanna play against Ushijima so bad! Maybe even be able to receive one of his spikes. But I know that won't happen since I'm bad at receiving. But.."

"Huh?" I stopped walking and my cheeks began to heat up once again.
Nishinoya stopped to and waited for me to speak again.

"I-I know you can do it! I know that you can receive Ushijima's spike! You can fulfill that little dream of mine! A-and if you do that...I-I will to one thing for you. Anything."

A-ANYTHING?!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(Next day)

We went into the gym and heard the usuall gossip.

"But man... Who ever thought that Karasuno would make it to the finals?"

"They beat Seijoh, so they maybe they're becoming a powerhouse again."

Hinata and my brother then had a little conversation with Ushijima, who was waiting for us I guess at the entrance.

Daichi then spoke,"All right! We're gonna make it to the spring tournament, no matter what!"

"YEAH!"

#############

Sorry guys for not updating so often AND for the short chapters. But I'm on a writers block? Idk the thing when you can't think of something to write yeah so I'm on that. T_T

Anyway!

OMG GUYS HAIKYUU SEASON FRIGGING 3 IS OUUUUUUT.

I don't wanna spoiler but I think that my book ends after season 3. Idk but I don't think I can make it anymore 'exciting' thank this right now and my story is about to hit it's climax. I might write more but then prepare for angsssssst👿👿👿

The reason why I would do this is so I can write a bit more for you guys😄
But let's see how it will turn out. Till then bye bye! Take good care and make sure to eat 3 times and day and don't skip meals! ( Damn it, Mystic Messenger. Make sure I get 8 hours of sleep!)