Chapter 1

"What do you mean you are leaving?!" Daichi asked the raven haired female shocked at the news.

"I am leaving to America today after school. My parents were given a job there that pays pretty well so we will be moving. I am sorry, I haven't told you all sooner but I just found out this morning...I had a great time with you all." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice as she bowed to the shocked team.

"WHAT?! NO, DON'T LEAVE KIYOKO-SAN!!!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted in unsion.

"I'm sorry guys. But I already have a replacement ready. She will come in a few days."

*Le Shimizu's dad knocking on the door*

"Oh, guys I have to go now. I really had fun with you and k-keep doing your best."

She then left the gym in silence. Nobody dared to say something.

(4 days later)

"Jeez Kiyoko-san's replacement still hasn't come." Tanaka said just then Hinata ran into the gym holding the weekly Karasuno newspaper.

"Guys! Guys! I just read there is going to be a new student at Karasuno and she is a teen model from America!!"

"That's good Hinata but we have got some bigger problems to ta-" Daichi was interuppted by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Really who is she?!" Tanaka asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"What does she look like?!" Asked Nishinoya pleadingly.

"Here, she is really pretty." Hinata said showing them a picture of her on the page where the news stood. Her name was Mae-Mae(hehe like Misa-Misa from Death Note, don't hate I know Misa but I had to make up a name )

"Woooooow! She really is pretty!!" Nishinoya said with sparkling eyes.

"Right Noya-san, she is only a first year student!?" Tanaka said surprised.

"I know right!"

Guys stop fanboying and get the net in the supplyroom." Daichi said with a dark aura sorounding him. They obeyed obviously terryfied of the male.

"Excuse me." Someone said at the entrance.

They all turned to look who it was. It was... It was the girl! The teen model who tranfered school!

"Hello, is this the boys volleyball club?"

"Yes, hello. May I ask a question? Could it be that you are the new student? Mae-Mae right?" Sugawara asked her.

She nodded"Yes that's me. Shimizu-san is an internet friend of mine and she said that there will be a free spot here as manager when she leaves. I was transfering to here anyway so I asked if there was a club she knew that I could have joined so I ended up here."

By now almost everyone from the club noticed her. But four were still missing. Hinata is changing and Kageyama too. Tanaka and Nishinoya were still in the supplyroom.

"Alright. It's nice to meet you. I am Daichi Sawamura, the team's captain. These are Tsukishima Kei, Asahi Azumane, Sugawara Koshi, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Ennoshita Chikara, Kazuhito Narita, Hisashi Kinoshita and ...four are missing. Tanaka! Nishinoya! I want you to meet someone!" He shouted to the two boys who ran up to him.

"Who is it captain?"

"I want you to meet our new manager." They looked up to her and she waved to them with a smile.

Their face lit up and they blushed a bit. Sparks in their eyes.

"Hello. I'm Mae nice to meet you."

"Hello! I am Tanaka Ryūnosuke!" He said bowing to 90°.

"And I am Nishinoya Yū! Nice to meet you too!!" He bowed too.

"Ohhhh!" They looked behind her and saw Hinata pointing at her with his mouth wide open.

"It's you! The model in our grade! What are you doing at our club?"

"She is the new manager" Sugawara explained.

"Who?" Kageyama asked. Mae looked behind Hinata and saw Kageyama.

Her eyes widen and her face lit up.
She flung herself at him as she put him into a thight embrace.

He was surprised by the sudden action and didn't move. On the other hand the other team mates were confused too.

"Umm Mae-san why are you hugging Kageyama?" Sugawara asked sweatdropping.

She let go of him and stood straight next to the male. She giggled and she smiled. The team was still confused.

"I thought it was kinda obvious? People always told us we look so alike"

"Well now that you say it. You really do look alike."

"Are you two kind of related to each other?" Tsukishima asked in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes! My real name is Kageyama Mae. He is my twin brother! It's nice to see you again onii-san."

She said facing him. Kageyama's confused face soon looked like realization slapped him and he embraced his sister awkwardly, with a dumbfounded face, who was shorter than him.

"Mae what made you come back?"

"Well, I graduated from junior high so there was no need for me to stay there. I missed you and mom here in Japan. I am also going to be the team's manager."

#############

Soooo that was the first chapter! So I hope you liked it so far! Sorry if my writing skills aren't the best but I'm doing my best to make the story enjoyable so thanks for checking this out and hope you are there for the next chapters.

-Lscutestrawberrycake