Part 1 - The awakening

" Welcome Eugenic109845, this is earth. Get up." 

I opened my eyelids and saw a shimmering light. The white ceiling had a very strong lamp. A woman was staring at me as i obeyed her commandment. My feet touched the perfectly clean ground and i saw my own reflection in the wall mirror. Brown hair was falling into my shoulders, blue eyes and a roundy face. I was wearing a black suit very thight to my body. Somehow i missed the spacefull non-existance. 

" If you follow me 845, you'll find the training room. There you can explore your skills and train them, there will also be people to teach you all about the world you're living in now, and your own abilitys."

 I followed her into the 100 feet room, and into a smaller one inside it. There stood a man and a small projector. "Sit down please."  he said calmly and with a smile. And i did. I must always do what i'm told. 

"You will answer by 845 understood?" I nodded. " This is the Oblivination. This is your world." He showed his perfect white teeth and turned the projector on. The image that presented itself on the white wall was odd. Colours i had never seen before, dark, but not a clean dark, as the black in my uniform, it was dirt, it was destruction. " This is earth. That is war." The next image showed soft colours, perfect world pink and yellow, greens and oranges. " This is the world before war. You don't need it, and you won't ever have it. You are going to be trained, to fight, to survive. You obey us." 

After that, the white coated scientist instructed me in the culture of the earth. I understood the war causes and consequences, who we were fighting for and why. Next there was the golden rules. A set of unbreakable rules. 

Number 1 : Do not do anything you are not supposed to, or asked to do.

Number 2 : Do not defy the Instructicons orders or you will be punished.

Number 3 : Your feelings are given to you by your haymeck instructicon.

Number 4 : Do not ask questions. You will be given the information you require.

Number 5 : Do not interact with glitches, you will be punished.

Number 6 :  You are what you are meant to be. Do not try to change your skills, it will cause flaws.

Number 7 : If you or a eugenic of your haymeck present flaws, you shall tell an instructor immediatly. 

Number 8 : Believe, obey and fight.