Manik- chalein...

And nandini starts blushing more profusely giving tough competition to the tomatos ....

Then going to their room he places her on their bed clearly noticing her sclarlet coloured cheeks .....and smirks...

Manik- my god nandu..!!tum abhi bhi aise blush karrahi ho....even after almost 6 yrs of our marriage....you still blush like the fist time I touched you...

Nandini- manik...(blushing more)

Manik- what manik..! but any which way I love it when I realize that I am the reason behind your blush....an you look soo cute princess...(naughtily)

Nandini hugs him not able tp face him anymore whilw manik laughs...

Manik- awww...my princess is feeling shy....achha koi nai...chalo lets sleep and phir kal tumhe clinic bhi toh jana hai...you have some important patients to attend na....so chalo lets sleep...

Nandini- ok...and kal aapka bhi office hai ...hey ababji..!! mein toh bhul hi gayi aapki uniform toh ab tak press nahi kari meine...(worried)

Manik- nandu....koi baat nahi...kal subha dhara aunty kar lengi.....(calmly)come lets sleep...

Nandini nods smiling and both lie down with nandinis head on maniks chest while maniks arms are around nandini....

--------------------------------------------------------

Next morning.....

Nandini wakes up and sees manik is still sleeping .she checks the time and smiles....

Nandinis provo-

Aur toda sone dete hun abhi time hai....bahut thake hua lag rahe the kal...(smiles)

She gets up from the bed but suddenly feels everything around her seems a little hazy and she feels a little dizzy but she ignors it thinking that maybe due to getting up suddenly she felt like that ....ignoring the feeling she gets inside the washroom.

She takes out her brush and puts some toothpaste on it but the smell of the paste suddenly makes her nauseous and she immediately pikes everything out of her system....

Nandinis provo-

Hey babaji...!! Yeh kya horaha hai mujhe ....shayad mujhe kal raat wo achar khane ki wajhe se acidity ho gayi hai....manik ko nahi bataungi warna khamakha pareshan ho jayenge....

Then she gets out of the washroom after taking bath and wearing saree as usual...as she wears saree when she goes to the clinic...

nandinis attire-

She comes out of the washroom and drys her hair standing in front of the mirror unaware of the thing that manik is awake and is watching her with his eyes full of desire and love