Chapter 2

(Disclaimer: Still I do not own Blood+ or any characters.~ -Sad face- )

"Saya are you hungry?" Kai asked, I could tell he noticed the red that was seeping through into my eyes. I nodded. I just wanted him out of the room. I saw his hesitation he wasn't sure if he wanted to leave me alone, but with one final glance at me he left, and went to the kitchen. We were staying in a fairly small apartment, that was provided of course by Red Shield.  I looked over at Haji, and without me even having to call him, he sat down next to me already unbuttoning the collar on his white shirt reveling his smooth pale skin to me. I felt my fangs elongate, pushing past my gums, and poking out from my top lip. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his neck, and I licked along his pulse point, before sinking my fangs deep into his flesh.

He let out a soft groan and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, though being careful of the bandaging on my stomach. I closed my eyes guzzling his blood greedily. It was finer than any wine money could afford, I sank my fangs deeper. I let no drop of blood escape past my lips, none to be wasted. Finally with much reluctantly I pulled away, my eyes returning their normal shade of ember brown. I could already feel his blood streaming through my system, repairing me from the inside out. I could feel the muscles, and organs in my stomach moving back together and in place. 

"I know where they're hiding." I say more to myself than anyone else.

"Where?" Haji asked hearing me,

"The sewer..." My voice trailed off.

 After I quickly shoved Kai's poorly made dinner down my throat, I tell him about that plan. "Okay. Kai, chances are were going to run into an entire colony tonight, and I want you to stay here. Nothing you say will change my mind I only want you to be safe." I said my words flying faster than what i was thinking. A look of anger flared on Kai's face, as he slammed his fist on the wall next to him, causing me to flinch.

"Kai. It's for your safety. A gun does nothing against them!" I said my voice getting louder as my own rage unfolded. Didn't he understand? I wanted him safe. With a huff I went and put on clean clothes, only knowing we would come back blood soaked later. I left without saying a word.