I can't remember anything... Chapter 6

I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything!

Chapter 6

Chas POV

I can not believe this! They think they can control her life just because she looks like them. This is absurd! I think she should be able to see who ever she wants. And that person is me.

They wont even let me come near her, just because our families has this sort of rival that they can not seem to get over. They are so adolescent that they can't leave the past in the past. I bet you they can't even dwell upon the reason why they have such repugnance toward each other. This animosity started a long time ago. So far in the past that our parents were not even born. Neither were our grandparent or there grandparents before them.

Its foolish really, and i could care less if our parents forbid us of seeing each other. I love her, and she loves me. Nothing can change that. I will always love her, and she will always love me.

My beautiful Jaylah.

Jayden POV

Jaylah told us what she saw, and what she think she did to Jaymes. You know he's not that bad. At first i thought he was stuck up and arrogant, but after a while of retaliating. I now consider him stuck up, arrogant, and... well cool.

There was this sudden flash that cast over my vision suddenly i wasn't seeing what was in front of me. No. I saw this guy walking up a driveway, toward a door... no our front door. As fast as the vision came it left leaving me dazed.

"Jayden?" Jaymes said slowly. He was looking at me as if he knew what had just happened. "Did you just have a vision?" I nodded still starring into space. "What did you see?"

I didn't get to answer before i heard a car pull up into the drive way.

The door bell rung.

We all looked at each other.

"Go get it," Jaymes whispered slash yelled.

"No you go get it! Your older," I said in the same tone of voice as he used.

"And I'm youngest so that leaves me out," Jaylah said matter of factly. She stood up and patted us both on the back. She sighed and looked at us with fake sympathy. "Well good luck boys." She started to walked toward the kitchen.

The doorbell rang again.

I looked at Jaymes urging him to get the door.

"Don't look at me! I'm crippled," he retorted.

I sighed exasperated. I stood up and headed for the door.

"Don't get killed!" Jaylah yelled from the kitchen. I heard a chuckle coming from the living room. Jaymes.

"Yeah, thanks. That really helps." I said sarcastically, over my shoulder as i opened the door. When i turned around to see who was at the door i saw that it was the guy in my vision.

"Hello?" I said. I don't know this person... well I probably did before this whole 'triplets loose their memory' thingy. But for now I'm going to act as if i know this guy.

"Look Jayden." He started. "I know you guys told me to stay away from her and everything but i can't. I just can't!" Okay. What the hell was this guy talking about? And who's 'she?' Is 'she' hot. "I need to see her." Then her shoved me to the side and stormed into MY house before i could grab him.

I followed him to the living room where Jaymes and Jaylah were. By the looks of it they were fighting for the remote. Jaylah had a glass of water in her left hand and the remote in the other. While Jaymes had both his hands on the remote. I guess he hadn't noticed the glass of water in Jaylahs hand because he tugged on it with such force that it made Jaylah lean forward and-