Visions Aren't Real

Start from the beginning

As she finally got outside she noticed a girl leaning against the stairway. Her eyes widened and froze seeing Anju, the woman she was supposedly dating. She quickly turned her direction away from the girl, but the girl's voice made her stop. "if you want to go somewhere then you're going with me."

Eli sighed and turned back around to see the girl already walking down the steps, towards the parking lot.

She's pissed off. i can already tell.

Once the two were fully in her car, Anju gripped onto the steering wheel as she talked while she drove "so, do you want me to ask why or will you just tell me."

"tell ..you..what..? exactly?"

"why the hell you haven't answered any of my calls or texts this whole month." Anju raised her voice

Eli sighed and starred out the window as they turned into the Tokyo's plaza "well i've been piled up with work."

"bullshit."

"its not, i'm telling the truth." Eli said annoyed

"Eli, i'm still an idol and i go on multiple tours around the world but still somehow make it back to you every week , don't you dare tell me you are busy."

Eli sighs and puts a hand through her long blond hair "but i have been, so many cases popped up and i come home late so i don't even do anything once i get home."

Anju tightened her grip on the steering wheel and chuckled "really? You really wanna lie right now.... Eli you are such a terrible frickin liar."

"no."

"oh yes you are. Cause i got your PHONE history. You've called so many numbers through this whole month. I was shocked myself. So i called a few of them and to my surprise they were all girls! They all knew who you were! They seemed to be very obsessed to know where you are too." Anju glared at Eli furiously as she drove "gonna tell me now??"

Eli groaned "they're just friends."

"Eli bullshit! You were out cheating on me! You've been flirting with girls and im through with all your bullshit lies!"

The blonde looked at the reflection of the window and could see Anju staring at the back of her head with furious eyes. She looked ahead on the road and notice a red stop light above with about 5 cars in their lane.

"h-hey pay attention to the road!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME SO WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!?!?"

"ANJU STOP THE CAR NOW! "

Anju looked confused and looked in front of her quickly, noticing they were going 60 mph and were quickly approaching a car. 

SSSSSCREEEEEAAAACHHHHH

Eli watched in horror as they came to a hard stop and looked up to see if any damage was done to the car in front of her. To her surprise the car didn't have any damage at all and they didn't make any contact to the car..  She had enough time to make the car stop only centimeters from the other car. 

Anju breathed heavily, stunned to the situation she was just in and glanced over to the passenger side where she heard a seatbelt be unbuckled and a car door being open. Eli glanced back at the girl as she got out of the car. 

"Thanks for the ride." Before Anju could say anything in response, Eli slammed the door shut and walked away towards the shrine. As she walked away she could hear a car honk it horn repeatedly but she easily ignored it as she approached the steps for the shrine. She stops at the very first step, as a memory starts to take over her mind.