Chapter 14

"Breath, breath okay....", the nurse guided me.

Chris made me have a nurse here at home any time he would leave. Since I was 6 months pregnant I had to take it easy and watch certain things. There was only a certain amount of time before the birth. 

"Damn I am breathing...you want me to blow the house down?", I said in aggravation.

We'd been doing breathing techniques for thirty minutes and she claims I'm not breathing deep enough. She act like she wants me to breath from my soul...

"No, Rayah. I want you to take breaths like this.", she started to demonstrate. "Take it from the diaphragm."

I rolled my eyes trying the technique once more.

She nodded, telling me I was doing an okay job. 

"Mommy Rayah, you breathing like the big bad wolf.", Royalty claimed.

I did a fake laugh. "Ha Ha. You wanna be the pig?", I joked putting up my hands into claw motions, as if I was going to attack her.

She ran off giggling.

"I see your hormones are raging today.", the nurse, Jessica, spoke.

"Yes, they've been everywhere today. I don't know how to keep them in check."

"Peaceful surroundings and sometimes sexual activity can level the emotions. Sleep has that same affect."

"Sexual activity?", I questioned with a laugh.

"That's what I said. He calms stress levels and it counts as an exercise...", she assured.

That's another thing I hated. Pregnancy exercise classes.

I thought pregnant women were supposed to rest all the time and take it easy. I had no idea that Chris was gonna 'tone up' my diet and have me do 'safe' exercises so the baby could be healthier.

He even has a portion of fruits and vegetables I have to eat a day. Besides that, my stomach is a free trip of Za'Rayah cravings.

"I'll talk to Chris about it. That's one thing hell love to do. Especially since it could help me out a little.", I smirked.

Me and Chris haven't had any sensual time in about three weeks. He's been working nights and being with me all day to get money stacked for the babies nursery.

He has millions of dollars yet he works as if he has not a dollar to his name.

"Well that's all for the breathing. Eat your strawberry smoothie and a celery stick and that'll be all.", Jessica stated grabbing her belongings.

"Okay. Thanks Jess.", I smiled struggling to get up from the couch.

I walked to the kitchen calling Royalty's name.

"Yes MaMa Rayah?", she asked with slight nervousness.

"You hungry?", I questioned, curious on her behavior.

"No ma'am. You have doctor's appointment?", she asked.

"No baby, that's in two weeks. Fourteen days.", I assured her.

"This manys'?", she questioned holding up seven fingers and flashing them twice.

"Yes. That many.", I corrected.

"Well I go back to playing slingshot...", she ran off to her room.

My face turned to a frown as I stood there for a minute, then I walked to her room. She wasn't in there so I trotted to Chris and I's room to see her playing with a pair of underwear. Thongs to be exact.