A Cold Smile or A Lonely Heart

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait Yuri!" Yuya cries out, but he was long gone.

Yugo crosses his arms and huff, "We don't need him, I'm pretty sure we can beat Zarc all by ourselves."

"I guess..." Yuya mumbles as he give out a small smile but in reality, he was unsure if he wanted to end it like this.

Yuzu notices it and places her hand on Yuya's shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm sure Yuri will open up to us eventually."

Yuya looks at her and mumbles, "I hope so..."

_______________________________________________________

Everyone made it to Zarc's entrance, Gongenzaka and Shun try to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge.

"No good we can't budge the door open," Gongenzaka said.

They all try to figure out a way in until Shingo notice four-floor panels, one in each other corner.

"Guys, what are those panels for?" Shingo asks, pointing his finger to one of the corners.

"Hmm, maybe they might be the key to opening this door," Reiji said.

"Then let's try it out!" Shingo says as he was about rush over to one of the panel, but Reiji stopped him.

"Wait, I think I may know how this work," Reiji says before he turns around and faces Yuya, "Yuya, can you stand on one of those panels."

Yuya gives him a confusion look, "Um sure."

Yuya walks over to one of those panels and stands on it, but nothing happens. Reiji then points his finger over to Yuzu and says, "Yuzu, stand over there with Yuya."

Yuzu did what he says and stood on the panel next to Yuya, suddenly a blue light lit up from below them, making everyone's eyes widened in shock except for Reiji who just let out a small smile.

"So I was right, it seems it can only work on you guys," Reiji says, pushing his glasses up.

"If that's the case, come on Rin!" Yugo says, grabbing her hand and pull her to one of the panels.

"Yugo, slow down!" Rin shouted at him.

Yuto looks over to Ruri and smile as he holds out hand his hand to her, "Shall we?"

"We shall," Ruri says, smiling before taking Yuto's hand and walking over to the other panel.

Yugo and Rin panel turns green while Yuto and Ruri panel turns violet, Serena panel, however, did nothing.

Reiji sighed at this predicament, "I knew it, without Yuri, we can't proceed any further."

"We don't need that bastard!" Yugo says, scowling, "I'm sure we can find another way without his help! Maybe I can knock the door down using Clear Wing Synchro Dragon."

"Don't Yugo, you'll just make the situation worse for us," Yuto says, sighing.

Yuya frowned before he suddenly says, "Let's go find him!"

Everyone look at him was his eyes widened in shock.

"No matter how much you guys don't like it, we all need his help!" Yuya says as he looks at them with a determining look.

"He's right, we do need his help," Reiji says as he pushes his glasses up.

"But he's our enemy!" Shingo argued.

"There's no time to be fighting each other." Reiji says as he places his hand on his hip, "May I remind you that our only enemy is Zarc, not Yuri."