A Cold Smile or A Lonely Heart

Summary: Serena tries to tell him that there's more to dueling than using it for war, but will Yuri accept it?

R3d: So I have this theory in mind when I saw the OP 6 & ED 6, I was very hype to start working on it but when the spoilers for episode 127 to 130 appeared that went down the drain.

R3d: *sigh* Oh well, hope you enjoy it.

(A/N: A couple of Yuri's card are not his, I just put them there because we barely got any Predator Plants support.)

_______________________________________________________

"W-Where are we?" Yuya asks, looking around his surrounding.

"I believe we might be in a dimension where all four dimensions are one," Reiji answers as he places his hand on his chin.

"So this is our world molded into one," Yugo mumbles as he looks around the place, "This place look so futuristic even the city are up in the sky!"

"Yugo, this is no time to be sightseeing!" Rin scolds him, making Yugo rubs his head sheepishly.

"She's right, Yugo." Yuto says, "We have to figure out a way to beat Zarc and this darkness that's within him."

"I agree, we all should work together if we want to stop him," Yuya says with determination in his eyes.

Everyone nodded except one who suddenly started laughing, everyone turn around and came face to face with Yuya's counterpart, Yuri who was laughing his head off.

"What so funny!?" Yugo shouts as he glares at him angrily.

"Y-You want all of us to work together! Haha! Oh~ that is hilarious!" Yuri says as clench his stomach from laughing so much.

"B-But it's true if we can work together I'm pretty sure we can take down Zarc, once and for all," Yuya says, trying desperately to convince him.

Yuri stops laughing, "We? Yuya-kun..." He says, giving Yuya a smirk which sends shivers down on his spine, "There's no we, you and I are enemies, nothing more. So why should I bother helping you guys?"

"B-But I thought you want a friend!?" Yuya shouted which wipe the smirk off of Yuri's face.

"It's true that I do want a friend..." Yuri mumbled, earning a hopeful look in Yuya's eyes, "But that's all in the past, all I want now is to turn every single person on this planet... no the whole dimension into cards!" He says as an evil sadistic grin appeared on his face, making Yuya gasps in complete shock.

"You bastard!" Yugo, Shun, and Sora shouted in anger. They were about lash out at him, but Reiji stopped them.

"That's enough we shouldn't fight amongst ourselves our only enemy is Zarc," Reiji said.

"But-" Shun protested

"Shun, he's right we shouldn't fight each other," Ruri says as she tries to calm her brother down.

Shun just crosses his arms and growled as he glares at Yuri in complete hatred.

"Back to the topic, we should hurry and find Zarc as soon as possible," Reiji says as a serious look appeared on his face.

"He's right, we have to stop him for Ray," Yuzu says as she stares at her bracelet.

"Yuzu..." Yuya mutters with his eyes widened in shock before he nods his head in determination, "You're right!"

Yuri stares at them for awhile before he turns around and walks away. Gongenzaka notice it and asks, "Where you're going?"

"I'm leaving, I can't stand being with you guys for long," Yuri says as he then walks away from them.