I get into the car and speed down the road heading towards the highway. This is all my fault, I should have been the one to go free him instead of sending Alia friends.

My jaws clench down as I grip the steering wheel. I don't care if he's my Father, lycan king, or whatever, if he has done anything to Alia I will kill him.

I speed down the highway swerving from lane to lane, passing car after car. All of a sudden I hear a police siren. I look in the rearview mirror to see a cop car behind me flashing his lights. "Fuck!! I don't have time for this!" I growl out slamming my fist down on the steering wheel.

I pull over to the side of the road and wait for the cop to come and write the fucking speeding ticket so I can go. 

"Licenses and registrations please." The officer says walking up next to the car.

"Are you aware that you were going way above the speed limit?" He asks, looking at my licenses then hand them back to me.

"I'm in a bit of a rush." I say.

"All of you rich kids driving your fancy expensive cars have the same excuse when pulled over for speeding. No matter how much money momma and daddy got, you can't pay to bring someone back to life when you crash and kill someone." He takes out his ticket book.

I frown over at him, holding back a growl. I don't say anything and just let him write the ticket.

"Keep it under the speed limit and have a nice day sir." He hands me the ticket and walks away. 

I pull off going as fast as I can without drawing attention from the police. After driving for about three hours I see 325 grand rd. I pull up in front of the house and quickly make my way to the door.

"Alia!!" I call out to her as I rush into the house.

"She's not her BJ." Alia's best friend Donna says as I walk into the room.

"Where is she?!" I ask looking around.

My eyes land on The male laying on the couch look like someone threw him into a wood chipper.

"Go home kid, before you get yourself killed." The male laying on the coach says to me, causing me to frown.

"She's left about an hour ago to go to the lycan king land to talk to him." Donna's words come out low almost as she whispered them. She put her head down looking at the floor.

"You just let her leave!!" I say glaring at them all.

Alia saw what he did to this guy. How could she be so stupid to go to him alone?

"We didn't want to let her go, but you know how Alia is. Once she makes her mind up to do something there's no stopping her." Donna says.

"Where is his land?!" I ask, needing to get to her.

"I don't think it's a good idea for yo-"

"Donna I don't have time for this! Where's his land!?" I yell at her, getting angrier by the second, Mostly at my self. If I would have been the one to free him none of this would be happening.

"Watch yourself human!" the vampire standing next to Donna glare at me.

She let out a sigh, "Where did you say his land was located, Lester?" She looks over at the male laying on the couch.

"I'm not telling this kid, it's bad enough that Alia has gone there to get herself kill." After hearing those words come out his mouth I lose it. I'm in front of him in the blink of an eye. I reach down grabbing him by his throat lifting him up off the couch.