Chapter 3-Black Out

It was still dark out. My herd huddled around me. Apollo looking very concerned. That's when he snorted loudly, signaling everyone to get to sleep. He said, "We'll have to get down to the river tomorrow. Get your rest." Summer and Maximus stayed. Apollo snorted to her. Apollo wasn't in a good mood. Summer said quietly to me, "Thanks, Aku," then ran off next to Uptown to sleep.
Maximus talked to Apollo for a bit then went to lay down. Apollo said to me,"Let's get up the hill." I followed him. I was much slower though, due to my pain in my neck and also my leg I noticed. He must have scratched me or something.
As we walked up the the slope, I slowed down even more. I was afraid if I slowed down any more, I'd be stopped! I laughed to myself. That's when my little joke became reality. I fell to the ground. As I did, I cried out in pain. Apollo quickly turned around. Maximus came thundering up seeing what happened. He noticed I was sliding, which I was in the most awkward and most painful way, so Max stood behind me to stop me from sliding more. It was almost morning. I saw most of the herd come over to see what was going on. Apollo stood there jumping side to side, not knowing what to do. That's when everything went black. I passed out.