Pleasure And Pain

Ty walked in my room singing Love Don't Change with breakfast.

"Omg you didn't have to do this!" I said faking a smile.

"I know I didn't but I did it for my baby"

"No Ty not the breakfast I mean
you didn't have to wake me up again." I said looking serious while laughing.

"Baby Cakes loves her some sleep man I swear"

We both sat there and ate and talked. Just enjoying each others company. I really like him. We aren't a couple yet because we decided to move slow.

~~~~~~~~Later On That Day~~~~~

'Ladys this yo song so as soon as this come o-' I'm out by Ciara and Nicki rang. I looked at the caller ID and It was August.

               Phone Convo

😠=August
💎=Liyah

💎Hello

😠Hey Aliyah? Can we talk or meet somewhere?

💎For what August! What on Earth could YOU of all people have to tell me? Huh What?

😠 I just really need to talk to you. Everyday that's goes by I think about you. I can't get you off my mind!

💎Place and time...(I said getting annoyed at his voice)

😠Mablelean Park Today 3 o'clock

💎OK I'll see you there

😠bye

💎yeaa whatever

😠HEY!

💎Wassuh

😠did I ever tell you how beautiful you was?

💎no. I don't think so you was to busy in KAY pussy

😠are we still on this ALiyah

💎on what? Are you still on it because I ain't on nothing soo

😠Whatever we'll talk later

💎OK see ya laters

😠bye

Phone Convo Over

It was already 1:00 so I decided to get ready. I got in the shower and washed up taking my time. Ty walked in.

"Ahh get out! Haven't you heard of knocking?" I said laughing while covering my body with my hands.

"Damn Now August really missing out. I need to shower to so um scoot over."

"What no you can wait I'm almost don-" I couldn't even finish what I had to say before he was naked standing right in front of me. I caught myself starring then quickly took my eyes off him laughing. He was deff not small😊.

"Are you gonna stand there or let me get in too? Its cold out here." He didn't even let me finish before he got in and smashed his lips into mines. I enjoyed every second of it. He put he hand on my neck slowly moving it to my boobs then my clit. Rubbing it fast and rough. Damn this felt good. I never felt anything like this in my entire life. He pushed himself into me raw.