Chapter 03

"Liyahh" I could hear Kay yelling my name.

"What Hoe "

"Ya friend here"

Who tf could be here. I barley talk to people.

"Give me 30 minutes"

"Damn OK"

I got up and did my daily hygiene, then put on deodorant and my pink Friday lotion. I went to my closet and picked out my bleached ripped high waist pants, my pink crop top that had SLAY in black letters, my all black sandals, and my pink and black MK purse. As for my hair it was in a messy bun. I put on my pink Friday perfume and to top my outfit off I added my cherry lip gloss that made my lips look soft pink.

I took a couple pics and posted them on Instagram. Then I was ready to see who the hell was downstairs.

I went downstairs slowly making sure to tip toe because of was very quite. I heard no one talking  and the TV was very low. Kay either had to be sleep or gone because I know her loud ass can't keep quite this motherfucking long.

"Hey Y'all What Ya Do-" I was cut off by something I never wanted to see.

"What the hell are you doing. That's my cousin. And thats  that's Omg how could y'all do this to me."

The man I thought I could spend the rest of my life with was fucking my supposed to be favorite cousin. By this time I was broke down crying. I ran outside to my car and left. I had no clue as to where I was going but I knew I had to get away from that house. I can't get that off my mind. Just last night he called me bae. And I was so stupid to think me and August could really be a couple.

I only had one say so friend that August or Kay would ever think of me going. We had meet at school when she showed me around the school.

"Hello Ty can I crash at your place for a while?"

"Sure but why"

"I thought I had feelings. August came to my house for ME. I just woke up and had to get ready. When I was done I went downstairs and there they were. August and fucking Kay on the couch having sex. I just broke down. I can't even go back there. Tiy how can they do this to me." With that being said I felt much better because I let it out but I was still hurt very very hurt!

"Oh Listen liyah I'm so sorry for what they did to you. You can stay with me for as long as you want."

"OK thanks Ty. Can you came back with me to get my things. And I have to talk to my aunt and let her know I'll be gone."

"Sure. I'll meet you there. Don't go in without me."

"Bye Ty"

"Bye liyah"

I started to drive to my ex home. I parked across the street and waited for Ty so show up. August's car was still there so that shows that they don't give 2 fucks about me. They must still be fucking. I couldn't sit there anymore. I got out my car and headed to the door. I walked in and I was right.

I just stood there not knowing what to do. I slowly started to look away in disgust. I ran upstairs while telling them to carry on I won't be long.

I called Ty and told her that  she doesn't have to meet me that both of their cars were gone.

August P.O.V.

The door opened right when Kay was ridin'  tf out dis dick. Damnn it's liyah. She just stared. I could could see the tention and sadness in her eyes. Tbh I really was here to see liyah but Kay came on to me. She had a nice fat ass and I couldn't turn that down. The shower had just cut on so we had a lil time.