Chapter 01

"Liyahh!Wake up girl you don't wanna miss the first day of school" Kay announced. I decided to wake up even tho I didn't want to.

"Maybe school here won't be as bad as I think it'll be." I stated to myself.

I did my hygiene thing and picked out my outfit for the day. I had on a white crop top that revealed a little, ripped black high waist pants and my all black jays. I was slaying tf out this outfit! I threw my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to grab a water and head off to school.

Kay rode with her boyfriend Trey so she let me barrow her rari.

~~~At School~~~

I parked my car and went straight to the office. As I was walking a few boys tried to holla at me, I tried to ignore them but one of them just wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Wassup shawty I don't think I've seen you around here before"Said a tall brown skin boy with braces..

Would you stfu and let me be plz..

"That's cause I ain't from here.What tf u want bc  I've got classes to get to"

"Damnn lil mama got a attitude. What I do to you?I'm just Tryna get ta know you baby girl is that ok?"The boy said in a jokingly manner.

"Yea I guess that's fine but I got to go so I'll see you around.Oh and watch ya tone when you talking to me and I'm Aliyah Btw"

"I'm Ty but can we exchange numbers before you leave?"

" Yea" We exchanged numbers,said bye then went our separate ways.

I walked to the office to be greeted by a old  tall slinky lady that could have been someone's granny.

"Hello you must be the secretary. I'm Aliyah Moore and I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone can show me around the school before classes start?"

"Oh OK well young lady I can help with that and my name is Ms.Huestone and yes I am the secretary.'Anika Jackson'she called on the announcement thingy'To the office plz'."

About 5 minutes later a short thick girl walks in. Ms.Huestone tells her to show me around. She was mad at first but when she turned around she said it'll be fun. Weird I thought to myself. She looked like a thoty popular type girl..I think me and her might just get in a fight. Or be the bestes  friends.

~~First Class~~

I walked in and only 4 seats left. 1 in the front of the class and the rest in the right corner in the back. I decided to sit in the middle one. 2 boys walked in talking about some girls booty while dapping each other up..

Ugh why tf they have to sit by me!!

"Damn, you kind of thick baby u gone let me get some" The boy on the right side of me said.

"Chill Ray that ain't no way to talk to a girl. Nigga you know this!Show some respect.." The boy on the left side of me stated.

"Then show me August"

"Hey ma I'm August. Excuse my friend here he's just a little down in the head and doesn't know how to approach a beautiful young woman like yourself but you see me on the other hand-..." I cut him off and said

But me on the other hand....

"Seems like a playa. Look I ain't from here. Unlike others I'm not a hoe. And Ray You can't get none not even in a million years because your ugly Asf. Uhh I think that y'all both should just go sit somewhere else because right here ain't gone work boo."

For the rest of the class they both didn't say a word to me..After class August meet up with me.

"Can I help you?Do you need another speech?"

"Um Yes and no. Uh I was wondering if I can get your number and take you out tonight or we can stay at my place and chill?"

"I'll have to see about that later but my number is (216)335-7686"

"I'll text you later ma"

"bye"

"Wait! what's your name?"

"Aliyah but call me Liyahh"

"Thanks beautiful"

Aliyah POV

I haven't seen Kay all day she must be hanging with some friends. I can't get my mind off August. He's just so cute!And them hazel brown eyes just had me wet. Since I'm not from here I still have to learn how these hoes and niggas are here so I deff can't be nigga hopping out here. I kinda like August but I can't show it. I can't show any emotions yet to anyone about anything!Flat...but I have homework I'll guess I'll get to that. Talk to you later babes...Homework on the first day tho???I really hate this school now! Not only boys got on my nerves but homework too!UGHH!!

Longer or Shorter chapters??

Wassup with Aug And Liyah?

Is Liyah thoty- its only her first day and she already has 2 boys numbers?????

Vote
Comment
Share

Give me some ideas in the comments.. And how's my writing??
This is my 2nd book so I'm trying to improve.

-Dezii❤💍
I'm almost 13!!!October 3rd.Yass👏💙🔐

           FEEDBACK PLEASE