14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)

ابدأ من البداية

"Uhh... hi" someone said and I looked over to see a guy with no shirt on. He had short dark brown hair and really pretty hazel eyes.

"Hi" I say knowing how this looks. I'm a girl, with no make-up, messy hair. I'm in Cameron's clothes and I'm trying to sneak out his bedroom.

"Melanie right?" he asked walking over to me. "I'm Aaron". Aaron, I remember when Cameron was talking about that Aaron's cousin is the one who was riding the skateboard and knocked me down.

"Hi Aaron" I said and he sticks out his hand and I shake it. "It's not what it looks like, I promise" I said and he laughs. I don't know why I felt the need to explain it to him but I wanted too.

"No I know. Cameron's not like that. He's downstairs by the way" Aaron says backing up from me. I smile at him and head downstairs following Cameron's voice.

"I don't need you coming to check up on me. You're not my mom".

"You know what? I'm not. Maybe I should give Gina a call and tell her that her oh so amazing son is sleeping around with someone he met last weekend" she states. What a bitch.

"Rachel, I'm not sleeping around with anyone. And go ahead and call my mom, I'm 22. I'm a grown man" he argues. And this is true. I peek around the corner and Rachel is just staring at Cameron shaking her head.

"Fine. But Cameron I am so pissed you went to Jack and Jack's party without telling me"

"I didn't want the Netflix crew there"

"It's a reality show about your life Cameron, they need to follow you everywhere. That's what your fans want to see" she says and I decided to make myself known. Cameron looks over at me and Rachel's eyes follow.

"Hey..." Cameron said walking over to me.

"I should probably get home"

"Great idea" Rachel says and I stare at her still confused who she is.

"I wanted to get breakfast with you first then I'll take you home, that okay?" he asked and I smile at him.

"Yea".

"She needs to change her shirt" Rachel blurted.

"What?" Cameron said aggravated and turns to look at her.

"Cam, that is your favorite Drake shirt! If someone happens to take a picture of you guys and she's wearing that shirt, they will think something is up. She has to change and I mean it. She can wear one of your other shirts but just not that one." Rachel said staring at me.

"She's right, I'll go change" I say turning around and making my way upstairs. I head back to Cameron's room, set my clothes on his bed then went into his closet. Ugh, this Rachel women is such a bitch. I take off Cameron's Drake shirt and folded it but laid it down in the corner where I think his dirty clothes might be. I stand there in my bra looking at his other shirts.

"Oh sorry" someone says and I look over to see Cameron's back is facing me. Cameron Dallas just saw you in your bra. I ignore it and found a shirt and slipped it on. "I'm sorry about her".

"Who is she?" I said stepping out the closet and he looks at me.

"My manager or agent or whatever". He goes into his closet and grabbed a shirt. "She can be very rude. She likes to plan my life, you know?"

"Can't relate because my manager does not act like that at all" I said and he shrugs his shoulders.

"You ready?" he asked. I walk over to the bed to grab my clothes once again and we head downstairs. I walked to the living room, where my phone laid and grabbed it.