Preparing.

Vanessa's Point Of View

We ate the 'masterpiece' on Joe's sofa, while chatting about the randomness of things.

Then i took mine and Joe's empty plates to his kitchen and washed them carefully. Then drying them and putting them away, as I'm basically Joe's mother although I'm only 19.

Me being me, needing to get that cold shower in the morning I walk to the bathroom, grabbed a towel first and showered in the knife cold shower.

Getting out of the shower to hear the doorbell buzz, I ran upstairs, attempting to keep my towel up at the same time and made it into my temporary bedroom.

Throwing on a simple but nice outfit on and combing my hair into a quick set of plaits so my hair is wavy when it drys.

I applied some concealer and bronzer on as quickly as I could then checked myself in the mirror and ran back downstairs with my phone and flopped onto the couch.

Then footsteps approached me, Joe then texted me.

Joe
That took you two minutes?!

Me
Yes, it did.

Joe
Woah.

Then he sat down beside me inviting Conor Maynard to sit beside me and some guy with a beautiful smile and set of blue eyes.

"This Conor Maynard and his brother Jack." Joe introduced, I just nodded my shyness getting the better of me.

"Hi I'm Vanessa." Is all I manage to get out of my mouth.

"Hi Vanessa, sorry to seem rude but how old are you?" Jack asks.

I bite my lip, not too hard but then I say. "I'm 19." I inform.

"So, Vanessa will you help me film a video with Conor and Jack?" Joe asked, I nodded following him upstairs.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine, just not entirely comfortable." I tell Joe only being completely honest.

"I'll invite them over a bit more often, so you can warm up to them." He offers, I nod playing with my plaits.

"Tell you what... you stay down here setting up the camera. I've sent a tweet out and pick 10 questions for a long video. You can read them out, of course only if you want to it'll be fine as nobody can see you. Just pretend it's just me and you playing a good ol game of 20 questions." He said, handing me his laptop and running upstairs leaving me.