Missing

Sang's POV
I pull myself out of bed getting ready for my daily walk to the dog park. I love watching the dogs play and look out into the ocean wondering what the sea creatures are doing. I make breakfast, lunch and dinner for the both of us before heading out. I been here for six months now and I still don't really know my uncle. I don't think he is really my uncle since his sister was my Forster mom. She had many boyfriends but they all hated me. She just like my real family blamed me for everything. Luckily she only made me not eat. I sigh and head to the dog park. I cross the street but I hear screeching and honking. I feel myself go up and then nothing.
******************************************************************************
Dr. Roberts POV
I wake up and head down stairs not even bothering to check her room already knowing she went to the dog park. She only ever writes notes of what she'll do that day. She's been like this since she came to live with me. I'm still pissed at my sister for what she did to that little girl. I can tell she is not use to being able to eat or anything else because of her fucked up family and my sister. I hope one day she'll trust me. I eat my breakfast and head into the living room deciding to watch the game.
*** Later on that day****
Dr. Roberts POV still
It's been three hours now and sang has not come home. I decide to go to the dog park hoping she is still there. I get to the dog park to see she is not there. I head home hoping she is already there. I get a text with a video of Sang being tortured and how I should come and save the little whore. I lose it knowing that I don't have my team because of a family emergency. I press the one person number who I know I can count on. I just hope they can find her.
****************************************************
Dr. Greens POV
I am sitting in Owens office talking about our three months off planning because some girl gave us everything we needed on the first day. My phone goes off and I see it's Phil. I answer it immediately only to get a freaked out Phil crying and yelling at the same time into the phone at the same time.I immediately jump up asking where he is and what's wrong. He gets out Dog park and missing before he becomes incoherent. I yell at Owen to take me to the dog park by Phil's. We get there to see a hysterical Phil. I run over to him and he just keeps saying " someone took her" over and over again while begging me to help find her. I have no idea who she is so I just hold him as Owen look at Phil in complete shock. I would have laughed but this is not the time. We need to find this girl.